Shitlington Crags, Northumberland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugger it, I think I'll go for dinner in Carlton. I might leave here 7ish, should get to the IMAX (parking) between 7.30 and 8pm...?

Righto, I'll check the tram timetables. Ugh, Sunday timetables. What is this, 1908?

OK, Ali, I can catch either the 7:09 tram, which gets me to Grattan Street at 7:23 and it's about a 10 minute walk to Lygon Street, or I can get the 7:31 and get there at 7:45.

Honestly, I'm skeptical of these times, but I suppose the run's quicker on a Sunday night than the 17-20 minute trips I get during the day.

Well, I've missed that 7:09 by now, but I suppose that's not such a bad thing since I'm guessing you haven't left either, Ali. :wink:

If I don't grab the 7:31, the next tram (8:01) doesn't get me to Grattan Street until 8:14. :|

Better get the next tram then...

*runs out the door*

Can a tram travel 5km quicker than my car can go 25km? :hmm:

I bet the tram could actually beat your car from my place to Grattan Street at least! But that's because the tram gets its own right-of-way through Royal Park while the road goes around the sides.

But yes, let's see who can get there quicker. :wink:

mr mysterious's response to the nose piercing was "what the fuck is that shit thats a fucking disgrace" turned around and left the room ,
2 hours later he is only just talking to me .

men :madspit:

Nah, fuck you. We'll let it die.

And fuck you, you did.

Believe it or not, Ali talked me into seeing U2 3D for a fourth time. Yes, I, Axver, have seen a 3D movie that I only see in 2D due to my shitty vision FOUR times. :laugh:

Where is everyone? I suppose since it's a Sunday, all the Yanks are sleeping in or something. Well, this is post 54445. That seems kind of neat. And if WildHoney doesn't watch out, I'll probably pass her post count tomorrow or the next day. Look what you've done to me, Superthreads. Suppose all I can do is take us to Pity Me, County Durham next.

Nobodys here!:ohmy:

Ha, the "where is everyone?" summoning powers worked again! Rule #5611 of the Superthreads: make a post asking where everyone is, and somebody will have made a post while you were typing.

So hi, Brittany! :wave:

Haha... wow. That seems kinda true I guess. :lol:

Hi!:wave:

It happens astonishingly often too! Proclaim dead thread and the fucking thing rises again.

So let's kick some life into the place. How's things in your part of the world?

I dont think Im capable of that! :D Its pretty good... Im kinda tired. And I have to go help finish moving. :mad: I hate moving.

Ugh, moving is terrible. I suppose the upside can be finding stuff behind couches and desks and whatnot that you thought you'd lost, but that isn't much of an upside.

I've moved so many fucking times in the last decade that I pretty much have no desire to ever move anywhere ever again. I think I've done something absurd like 10 moves in 11 years.

Ugh, moving is terrible. I suppose the upside can be finding stuff behind couches and desks and whatnot that you thought you'd lost, but that isn't much of an upside.

I've moved so many fucking times in the last decade that I pretty much have no desire to ever move anywhere ever again. I think I've done something absurd like 10 moves in 11 years.

Yeah except that all my stuff is already moved in and unpacked all we have to get are a couple furniture pieces, the pool, and some of ashleys stuff.

We move alot too, usually only in the same city but now we moved to a city over. Like 5 times in the last 10 years, not nearly as much as you. So Im sorry that youve been put through that kind of misery so many times. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom