Shite Creek, Elk River, ID, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I SURVIVED.

Also, I got asked for ID for the first time in my life - only for the other guy at Liquorland to tell his colleague that he knows me and not to bother. :lol:

Whole bunch of photos uploaded overnight, and with them more proof that I photograph things other than trains!

s640x480

St Ives :up:

:lol: Hooray! What did you buy?

Forgot poutine supplies. :doh:

Not that I'm sure I'd want to have made it in this heat. Grabbed a lasagne so that I don't need to cook dinner. Got some blackberry and apple pies for dessert too. :drool:

And some cheese. Brie and a sampler.

And, of course, wine. Grabbed the first Marlborough sauvignon blanc I hadn't tried. Te Henga. I've heard pretty mixed things about it so we'll see; if it's not good, I'm only drinking for NYE drunkenness anyway! But I think their pinot gris is surprisingly good ...

Sounds pretty respectable to me! :up:

Ahah, the friend who has been giving me so much shit about not coming to NYE? She now wants to come back up to Auckland because she's having such a lame time. HAHAAA.

Ravva, good to see you! Hope your Christmas was good.

Yeah, I rather enjoy poutine ... though I'm pretty sure what we make here would be an abomination to anybody from Quebec. :lol:

Aw yeah, I've finished uploading all my photos from my few days in England in July: England

Up next: Paris.

This thread hasn't been too active either apparently :lol: Everyone enjoying the prenew year's fun?

Psh, you missed how fast Shit was! How's it been going? I was wondering where you'd got to!

:wave:

...I forget what else I was going to post. :scratch:

:shrug: Must've not been as important as I thought it was.

I'm so proud, one of my 2009 Christmas cards has followed in the footsteps of my 2008 cards and become an avatar.

:lol: You're as bad as me!

I actually sat there and thought about it for a good two or three minutes before admitting defeat.

Also, I can't stop listening to NLOTH. As a pure shocker to Axxo: NLOTH II

I haven't listened to U2 in a while either, well I listened to TUF...I vaguely remember the band made other music at some point

I've been good, I've been doing...I don't know I've just been lazy and not going to Interference :lol: How've you all been?

Well, I'm glad you're around now, because I have 997 ratings on RYM, and I want you to join in for the listening party for my 1,000th rating.

Why yes, it's going to be a Horrible Music Hour. THE ONE BROKENCYDE ALBUM WE HAVE NOT PLAYED YET.

BC13, sucker. BREE BREE.

Also, I can't stop listening to NLOTH. As a pure shocker to Axxo: NLOTH II

Why is this a shocker? NLOTH II is the version I love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom