shitass buffalo bills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i don't know what to think of this season.

such a great second half, but then to fall apart like this AGAINST SECOND AND THIRD STRINGERS absolutely kills me.

argh.

ARGH.

i need to stab myself.

I was just getting ready to start one called "pathetic Vikings" I can't believe it! All they needed was ONE WIN and they couldn't do it! Now they have to hope either the Rams or Panthers collapse worse than they did so they can back in! :banghead:

i live right outside buffalo, its weird the first 20 minutes of the news was all bills, Its almost like they said fuck the tsunami, wheather, and local events but lets piss and moan over a team that needed a minor miracle to get in.

Got Philk? said:
It could be worse, you could be a Bears fan like me...

There is a better way.

Become a Colts fan! (And for me, that means I get to wear Cubbie blue all year around. :D)

U2democrat said:
:shocked: my team actually won!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry U2kitten....but....

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! HAIL VICTORY! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! FIGHT FOR OL' DC!

I'm also a big Redskins fan and have been since I was a kid. But I have this rule, whenever 2 of 'my' teams are playing, I pull for the one who needs the win more, like if one needs it to make the playoffs and the other is already out or has already clinched, I'll have to go with the more desperate one. Also, if a team isn't going to the playoffs anyway, it's better for them to have more losses so they can get a higher draft pick for next year. That's how I look at it. Of course, any loss at any time for the Cowboys is always a good thing;)

I have an old 45 of "Hail to the Redskins" and a collection of memorabilia from their great 80's teams :yes:

Last edited:
The sight of Drew Bledsoe handing the ball to Steelers 5th string linebacker James Harrison for the decisive touchdown made all of us in New England smile just a bit knowing there was an organization out there not only willing to take on Drew's contract, but give us a first round pick for it to boot.

As a Vikings fan and a Cowboy hater, I still boil every time I think of that stupid Herschal Walker deal which basically destroyed the Vikings for several years and built the fucking 90's mini dynasty of evil and most dreaded dallas :madspit:

Last edited:
It was when he was traded from them to the Vikings that the disaster happened :grumpy: Vikes gave up like 6 pics and 2 live players for him and he bombed!

Zoomerang96 said:

such a great second half, but then to fall apart like this AGAINST SECOND AND THIRD STRINGERS absolutely kills me.

argh.

ARGH.

i need to stab myself.

Good for us Steeler fans though to know that if something happens to the starters, the 2nd and 3rd string can back them up :wink:

Zoomerang96 said:

they had one hell of a second half, and i think its signs of a great year in 2005.

Three reasons:
1) Willis M. is the future
2) The defense is rock solid
3) Lee Evans is incredible

can't emphasize #3 enough, He's that good, and that fast.

Negatives:
1) Tough division and tougher conference
2) Bledoe is like his protege Tom Brady one week, and the next week he is Gino Torreta.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom