Shirley or Gwen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
Well?

redbackg.jpg

Shirley

OR

gwe1.jpg

Gwen

Haven't we done this before?...

Oh wait.. that was Pink or Gwen...

Shirley or Gwen, you say?

I say Gwen... She's got personality. :drool:

OMG Gwen for sure. :drool:

Shirley was hot before she cut all her hair off and dyed it blonde. Now she just looks like a blonde Joan Jett. Which isn't bad, I just don't think it does much for her in the sex appeal department.

Shirley , just because her group is better , Gwen is too poppy and very plain .... Blondie numero 2 will retire at the age of 40 .

I'm a freak

theSoulfulMofo said:
I say Gwen... She's got personality. :drool:

Cheese Whiz has personality, personality, adds personality, cheese whiz. Adds personality.

(sorry, stupid childhood memory. COuldn't resist ;) )

saw garbage twice now so I'm going with Shirley. That chick is a rock 'n roll bad ass. I want to grow up and be like her someday.

Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley :yes: Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley ShirleyShirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley :yes: Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley ShirleyShirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley ShirleyShirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley ShirleyShirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley Shirley

I'm not overly crazy about either of them, but if I had to chose, I'd go with Shirley. Garbage is an okay band. I absolutely hate No Doubt and Gwen, however. :mad: :yuck:

Shirley for sure.
I wasn't too happy with Garbages last album :yuck: but everything before that has been heaven.
And I've seen them live twice and she is just AMAZING as a performer :yes:

No Doubt on the other hand make me want to claw my eyes out and have a raging fit over how horrid those lyrics are :mad:

cloudimani said:
neither! :confused:

Not really my cup of tea music-wise or otherwise....

me too.. but if I HAD to pick, I'd pick shirley. gwen sucks and so does her so called band..most annoying lyrics ever :madspit:

Never cared much for No Doubt or Gwen. Garbage are one of the better bands around today for sure. Gotta go with Shirley and her guys.

I like Gwen's style, but I'm not really a fan of No Doubt. I really like Garbage, and Shirley's great, IMO, and has a really good presence onstage, if that makes sense. :der:

I spent the greater part of my afternoon making a Shirley Manson wallpaper..

:tongue:

Paint sucks at me :mad: Best I can do though :p

Back
Top Bottom