"She was the yellow piece"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LyricalDrug

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I would have been answering the questions wrong on purpose! God what a fun game...

--

Woman hospitalized after Trivial Pursuit game

January 2, 2007
FROM STNG WIRE REPORTS
A 21-year-old woman was hospitalized for intoxication over the weekend after "continually providing wrong answers" during a game of Trivial Pursuit where participants drank alcohol and did drugs when they answered incorrectly.

Flurisha L. Cooper, of the 1000 block of N. Central Park Ave., and Bridgette Pierce, of the 1500 block of E. 65th St., were playing the 2006 Current Events version of Trivial Pursuit about 6:30 p.m. Saturday on the 1000 block of N. Monticello Ave, according to a report taken by Harrison District police officers.

If a player provided an incorrect answer, that person would take a shot of E&J Brandy and take a "hit" off a cannabis "blunt," according to the report, which defined a "blunt" as the street name for cannabis rolled up in cigar leaves.

Cooper, 21, who was the yellow piece, continually provided wrong answers, resulting in over intoxication. She was taken to Norwegian-American Hospital where was listed in good condition, the report stated.

The incident was an accident, according to the report.

Information regarding charges was unavailable as of 7 a.m. Tuesday.

"take a "hit" off a cannabis "blunt," according to the report, which defined a "blunt" as the street name for cannabis rolled up in cigar leaves."

These attempts by journalists to explain drug culture to soccer moms are always hilarious.

When will they start to also provide the reader with the telephone number, email address and flat number in articles?

LyricalDrug said:

Cooper, 21, who was the yellow piece, continually provided wrong answers, resulting in over intoxication. She was taken to Norwegian-American Hospital where was listed in good condition, the report stated.

Of course she was in good condition, she was smoking "blunts" which is street lingo for "canabis rolled in cigars."

I totally would have wanted to date that chick when I was younger. She sounds like a riot.

Back
Top Bottom