she moves in mysterious ways and DESCRIBE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
circa1992 said:

I come on here as well :shh: and I hate having to feel rushed :lol:

Next year I'm going to have to get up at 5 because my bus comes at 6:15.....and it's to be at school by 7:15!!!!! :mad: :angry:

:lol:

wow that sucks about next year

I used to take the bus but now I go to a school I'm not supposed to go to :shh: So there's no bus and I have a car but I hate driving to school so my mom drives me every day :lol:

sami0201 said:

I used to take the bus but now I go to a school I'm not supposed to go to :shh: So there's no bus and I have a car but I hate driving to school so my mom drives me every day :lol:

I walk every morning, through FIRE AND WATER AND ASH!!

Okay, just snow

sami0201 said:

You're soo lucky!!! How far is your highschool from where you live?

^^like 10 minutes :lol:

I just hate driving cause the parking lot is crazy and people are such bad drivers...2 of my friends recently got into accidents in the parking lot :yikes:

greeneyedgirl said:

:shame: This is not a chat room.
But.....There are many chat room-like threads here. Pleba, Octogan Bar.......

You didn't become a mod, did you? *checks GG's description* :shifty:

Even Sicy doesn't complain, why're you? :rant:

:wink:

sami0201 said:
^^forgive me if this sounds really dumb, but is english your first language? :reject:

What, finlands? :lol: sorry, shouldn't laugh..

FINNISH is our first language, swedish is the second and english is just.. I don't even know. :lol:

*sofia* said:

What, finlands? :lol: sorry, shouldn't laugh..

FINNISH is our first language, swedish is the second and english is just.. I don't even know. :lol:

:lol: that's what I figured

it's so funny how in most other countries, everyone can speak their language and at least one other...but here most people only know english! (including me)

Back
Top Bottom