shaving the ol' eyebrows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I shave my hairline back to a sort of halfway point, like Elizabeth I did in the olden days. I do it because I know it's the right thing to do.

One time, about 10 years ago, I was having dinner with a friend of mine at a local Chinese restaurant. In the middle of our dinner, a man at the table next to us jumped up and threw his water on a man sitting at a table across from us. The 'throwing water man' started screaming at the 'wet man' who was looking at him dumbfounded. As the manager lead the crazy man out of the restaurant, he kept screaming about how he heard the 'wet man' talking about him. The 'wet man' responded by saying the table was speaking of a friend of their's who recently shaved his eyebrows.
It's interesting that both parties received free dinners that night as the crazy man was thrown out of the restaurant and the wet man's meal was complimentary for his troubles...
And we had free entertainment that we're still laughing about today...:)

I didn´t know eyebrows were such a touchy subject:shrug:

My friend told me that she was in a restaurant and went to the restroom for a second with her friend and when they came back someone had eaten their cake!!!!

i love cakes, but i didn´t do it, i swear! :wink:

i shaved it all off yesterday, but true to form, when i woke up this morning they were longer than ever before.

thicker too.

it's revolting, really. eyebrows are for losers.

My friend shaved off her eyebrows. They never grew back quite right. Not that they were all that right in the first place anyway.

my eyebrows are exactly like that evil baby's on the simpsons, the one maggagie hates.

Evalicious said:
I hate that baby, it looks like it´s staring right at ME!

That is the only scary baby i´ve seen!:slant:

you've never met a baby like me before. :sexywink:

~edwin mccain

Zoomerang96 said:
i shaved it all off yesterday, but true to form, when i woke up this morning they were longer than ever before.

thicker too.

it's revolting, really. eyebrows are for losers.
rooney1.jpg
::wink:

Back
Top Bottom