Shaun Vox, I have a question for you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Well? Did it?

• Yes

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Did this sight cause you to have a seizure and/or anuerism? Yes or no? Thank you.

bonoslash.jpg

can some one make a wallpaper for me(of that pic or any other from the grammys with bano and slash)

i know bano played knocking on heavens door with slash and axl!!!!

now if only bano would hook up with slash get a cool drummer and a bass player :drool: now that would be a rockNroll band!!!!!!!

i loved this!!!!!!!!!!! wallpaper anyone:drool:

thank you for starting this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

^
Would you rather have that than Velvet Revolver?

btw what height is Slash? He don't look so big:wink: I mean Bono is short and Slash looks pretty short too:wink: LOL I love this pic

P.S. I actually love Slash, yes shoot me if you will, but I've got a thing for guitarists with daft/ great nicknames

:edge:

Last edited:
greatest poll ever.

I think slush is around 5'1....with hair around 5'9.....with hat over 7 ft. tall.

Gotta give Slash some credit, he's stuck with the same refuge from the Grateful Dead top hat and long frizzy hair look he started out with.

Who's that on the maracas next to him, Steven Tyler? I suppose they trotted out Ozzy to play the cowbells too.

anyway's you have to love slash.. he still has all off his hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he looks fit and still kicks arss while others sell out by making radio friendly songs for the radio>> hello what about the fans????
while others make music for only money slash still makes music for his fans!!

Wow, there was me thinking he made music to finance his nicotine and alcohol addictions. How WRONG I was!!!!!!

Maybe I'm just jealous cos I don't still have all off my hair!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom