Shaun of the Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Oh man, this is good! I'm still a little queasy from it (seriously), but it's a load of fun. :yes: If you like zombie movies that are also English comedies, then this is the movie for you.

(Watch for Chris Martin at the end for about five seconds of screentime.)

I can't wait to see this movie. It looks like its gona be a good one. I grew up on zombie and monster movies. I knew who gozilla was before I knew bambi. As a matter of fact I still have'nt seen that movie.

I'm excited for this one! Hopefully I'll get to see it in the next week or two.

Yeah, I and some of my buddies really want to see this. For some idiotic reason it's only showing in one theater in SLC. We'll probably have to make a trip. I didnt know about Chris Martin, I'll have to keep a watch for him.

I am a fan of horror flicks, and have come to love zombie movies over the years.

This one takes the cake. It is brilliantly scripted and it's got some fantastic moments. It's really funny, especially in light of the ever-so-serious Dawn of the Dead and 28 Days Later.

Definitely worth the night out.

I hadn't seen or heard anything about this movie before seeing it. So I watched the trailer and wasn't too psyched about seeing it.

But then it turned out to be good and funny. One of the guys looked like Harry Potter. :lol:

Coldplay AND about 2 seconds of The Smiths made me one happy camper.

martha said:
Oh man, this is good! I'm still a little queasy from it (seriously), but it's a load of fun. :yes: If you like zombie movies that are also English comedies, then this is the movie for you.

(Watch for Chris Martin at the end for about five seconds of screentime.)

:coldplay: :up:

I could have been a damn extra on it (ie - one of the zombies), in that scene at the end at the Pub. Sadly, it was not meant to be....

Good movie, though. Its a shame you Americans don't get 'Black Books' over there (or do you), where Dylan Moran (who plays the Irish moron in 'Shaun') stars. An amazing series.

Ant.

hey, someone revived this thread.

fucking hilarious movie. me and my little brother (he's 13) watched it over winter break.

:up:

Anthony said:
Good movie, though. Its a shame you Americans don't get 'Black Books' over there (or do you), where Dylan Moran (who plays the Irish moron in 'Shaun') stars. An amazing series.
It is airing now on BBC America. I am enjoying it. They also aired Dylan Moran's comedy special. He is very funny.

I rented Shaun of the Dead and will probably be watching it tonight.

I saw it in the theatres last October, and I bought it the day it was released. Along with Eternal Sunshine, this is my favorite film from last year. So damn funny...

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
What night is Black Books on BBC America?

It's on Thursday nights at 11:30pm, right after Trailer Park Boys, which is another very funny Canadian show that you should check out. They replay both shows several times throughout the evening. I'm on Pacific time so check your local listings to be sure.

I saw Shaun of the Dead last night and I really enjoyed it. It was actually much scarier in parts than I thought it would be, for a comedy. Very well done!

Calluna said:

It's on Thursday nights at 11:30pm, right after Trailer Park Boys, which is another very funny Canadian show that you should check out. They replay both shows several times throughout the evening. I'm on Pacific time so check your local listings to be sure.

I saw Shaun of the Dead last night and I really enjoyed it. It was actually much scarier in parts than I thought it would be, for a comedy. Very well done!

cool thanks! I have watched Trailer Park Boys a few times and liked it.

I rented it tonight and just finished watching. Fan-fucking-tastic! I LOVE this movie! My favourite part is where they're trying to choose which records to throw. :laugh:

And, oh yeah, you've got red on you.

I wanna watch this movie,,, Not sure if its out in Denmark... been reading about it for awhile

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom