Sharon Stone Know whats best for out Kids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex? I tell them (what I believe): oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex. "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."

sounds like good logic to me

What does she mean "in a situation where you cannot get out of sex?" Is she suggesting that teenage girls/young women should submit to sex even when they aren't comfortable doing so or that they are powerless to say no? :|

And Get Herpies possibly.

jeezuz christ. Why not tell them to talk to their parents or police. Fucking moron that Sharon Stone is.

so is she supporting rape?? because if she tells them to give head, that is still considered sex.

Justin24 said:
Telling kids that Oral sex is better than, Anal or Vaginal Sex. Umm Ms. Stone... Stick to acting please.
well, the risks of std transmission through oral sex are much smaller than anal and vaginal sex. plus of course there's the fact that it can't get a girl pregnant.

sorry, just preaching abstinence isn't realistic.

Justin24 said:
And Get Herpies possibly.

jeezuz christ. Why not tell them to talk to their parents or police. Fucking moron that Sharon Stone is.
talk to the police? i can picture some teen calling the police "hi, some guy wants to have sex with me and i don't know what to say. help!" :lmao:

just because you don't agree with her doesn't make her a "fucking moron".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom