Sharon Osbourne and Marge Simpson shop together!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hewson

Blue Crack Supplier
Watching last night's season finale of The Osbournes I noticed something funny. In the scene where Ozzy gets his star on the Hollyweird walk of fame, Sharon is wearing a pink outfit that looks exactly like the one Marge wears repeatedly in the episode where they are trying to join the country club. (Halston suit maybe?)
Anyone else see it?

------------------
The joker is the best card.

I saw it.I hope they re-run all those Osbournes, so I can tape them. Better yet-a DVD set, w/ bonus footage.
biggrin.gif

I loved the part where they kept showing Ozzy 'stammering'-even though it really isn't funny-an ad for not doing drugs if I ever saw one..anyway..

mdf24592.jpg

The funniest thing was Ozzy at the White House correspondents dinner-LMAO! I saw some of it on CSpan.

Drew Carey said Ozzy and Dubya had many things in common, one of which was they both partied too much in their earlier days. So Ozzy jumps up and raises his arms in the air and yells-'I'm still partying'. There was a good article on the Washington Post web site about it..
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A37357-2002May5.html

Ozzy @ the dinner-sadly no pics of Ozzy and Bush-I would LOVE to see that

1020599541.2885746711.jpg

1020749392.3691069534.jpg

Their other daughter Aimee who didn't want to be on the show

mdf13485.jpg

I have no idea why Robbie Williams was there

1018647112.3825262676.jpg

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 05-08-2002).]

Just read in the paper that Osbourne's have just signed a deal for 2 years that will pay them $20 million dollars for 2 more series. Wow. And this last series only paid them $200.000.
tongue.gif

heh, ozzy rules!
biggrin.gif

*is very jealous having canadian cable and not having any stations which air the osbournes*

Back
Top Bottom