Share your high/funny/low point of your day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevation2u

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Today was a day full of not-crappy things so overall that equivilates to a Good day:rockon:

anyway, here's my "funny" part of my day well it is now :|

Had to euthanise a cat who came into work with a blocked bladder...this cat had not urinated in a week so the bladder was HUGE & FELT SOLID.. the cat was dying..it would soon burst.. and the owner who already owes $ to the clinic didn't have money for any needed surgery/treatment/procedure to save the cat;s life :(

OK TO THE STORY-------the cat had been euthanised and is laying on the table

Dr: "put your ear tho his mouth to hear if he's still breathing"
me - "why don't i just use the stethescope?":huh:
dr - "do what i say!" :madspit:
me - puts ear to dead cat's mouth
dr- makes a loud cat growl and throws the cat towards my head
me - scared shitless jump five feet back
dr - :lol:
me - :angry::mad::(

-jazmin:|

u2valleygirl said:
Low point: hearing the sad news about about the child mosestation in Idaho.

That's what happens when they open a Boise section of Neverland Ranch.

Rimshot, please

The thing is, I KNOW what a lame joke this is. It's just much less offensive than what elevation2u saw...

Last edited:
Forever and for always. This is a secret only you and I will know.

Albeit a very funny secret.

A high point was having an actual conversation with the lovely elevation2u.

the funny part of my day was calling my boss a slut, and her laughing her ass off because she couldn't believe that i had the guts to do that. the part that's even more funny is that i got a raise a little over an hour later.

oh. lol!

yeah. that's how my day went. my boss is cool though. she and i rip on each other all the time, i just haven't gone as far as calling her a slut. but it's all in fun.

Funny part of my day: My dad shared a rather amusing story he'd told on the air today about a couple of bozo criminals from Norway.

Low point of the day: Was hoping to meet up with a guy I know back in Iowa when my family goes back there to visit next week, but got an e-mail from him today saying that while that was a good idea, it wouldn't work, 'cause he apparently has moved to Chicago within the last couple of months. So I won't get to see him :(.

Angela

Low point of the day: leaving home for work

High point of the day: once the kids are in bed :sexywink:

Funny part of my day: getting home and catching up with my kids - a never ending source of joy and amusement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom