Shane Warne

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
either
his lack of intelligence in real life offsets the fact hes a cricketing genius

or

when hes not on the field playing cricket he's thinking about sex 99% of the time which is more than the average male

which one?

it is also possible this girl is looking for a meal ticket. the 8th wonder of the world, ray martin, apparently asked her what she will do if she gets the money. her answer?
move.

ponderous.

I shall oblige with the help of google image search.

warne3.jpg

Warney wants a hug from YOU, Iris!

*runs away*

hehe same :D i always get yelled at for overlooking his talent to rip on him about his beer gut etc. but sheesh! this is the second scandal i can recall about him.
and i dont know how he got 1 scandal with looks like that, let alone 2!

Shane Warne is revolting... and over twice my age... buuuut :p If i was going to get a shit load of money for being, ahem! scandalous with him... then i'd do it!! :p I mean...er, did i say that out loud??! ....:D
Oh i'm so broke!!! :sad: :p

oooeer :sexywink: :p

Yep Salome, I'd equate him with plenty of other artists...being moronic around women is a common problem among male celebrities. Kobe Bryant, Mike Tyson, Paul Gascoigne anyone?

For all the women who've complained about him I'm sure there's countless others who approached him of their own accord.

bono_man2002 said:

someone please tell him he is to late for the Discotheque video auditions!!

theres a really funny photo of him out there doing a bum dance after having a few celebratory drinks, correction: a few too many celebratory drinks (!) to an english crowd

he followed it up on how he singlehandedly bowled his team to victory as well, by showing them his "spinning finger", ONLY his spinning finger

brettig said:
Yep Salome, I'd equate him with plenty of other artists...being moronic around women is a common problem among male celebrities. Kobe Bryant, Mike Tyson, Paul Gascoigne anyone?
hehehe

Paul Cascoigne an artist though?

:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom