shane corson sleeps with mogilny's wife?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
if this is true, id be quite pissed off.

ive always been a mogilny fan, and when i heard this last night, i was quite upset.

---

1500 messages in 2 years and an espn regualar since the start...im not one to post Bullsh!t...EVER.

-from my most reliable source and friend of many LEAFS....

SHANE CORSON IS NO LONGER A LEAF, AND THE INTER HATRED ON THE TEAM IS BECAUSE OF ONE THING...
Corson slept with Mogilny's wife.

Take it with a grain of salt if you must...the truth may come out soon...

It separated the Leafs room in the 80's with Courtnal and Leeman....as soon as someone is traded in haste we will hear the truth

---

thats taken from one of the espn message boards recently. this isnt just an isolated incident, theyve been talking about this on the radio today too.

what have you heard?

the rumor makes sense because of the way corson has been treated of late and the fact that mogilny late in the season went back to toronto for "personal reasons."

koby, tell me what youve heard.

brendan shanahan did have an affair with craig janney's wife, that is why the blues had to trade him. we traded him for an unproven prospect named chris pronger, so it kind of sucked at the time, but it has worked out well.

i dont know if they ended up getting married or not.

hmm...well, brodeur did his sister-in-law, so at least corson's alleged affair wasn't so...icky.

Why do these bizarre things get reported, anyway? Can't these guys just keep it in their pants? :rolleyes:

Jeff Brown was traded away from Vancouver because he slept with Kirk McLean's wife. That was the word around town back then. It's pretty much common knowledge now. It's too bad, too, because he was a really good player.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Eh? Wouldn't be the first time this has happened. I think that Brendan Shanahan is married to the ex-wife of his (ex) best friend from his St Louis days, Craig Janney. :shrug:

These are all just rumors though, until proven otherwise.

i never knew that either. :|

how could shanahan do that?! along with hull, those three made a potent line for the blues back in the day.

these guys are brutal. :down:

Michael Griffiths said:
Jeff Brown was traded away from Vancouver because he slept with Kirk McLean's wife.
I was talking about Jeff Brown the other day! He was a good player... and quite a cutie if i remember correctly. :sexywink: Whatever happened to him? *Other than infidelity.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
why even bother getting married if you are going to be unfaithful. i hate crap like that. :down:

something tells me that the adulterer doesn't plan to have an affair....not like "oh, i'll say 'i do' but in 20 years i'm planning on cheating"

people who marry think they will always be happy together, but sadly that just isn't the truth.

Angel, I'm not sure why Jeff Brown retired but I just looked up his career statistics, and it appears his last season was in 97-88 with the Washington Capitals. Before that, he played in Toronto, Carolina, Hartford, and Vancouver (in descending order). He was traded to Hartford from Vancouver in '96. I imagine he retired due to injury, as he hadn't played more than 48 games since the 93-94 season, in which he played only 63 games for St. Louis. Maybe Chizip knows more about him, since Brown was a Blue for 5 seasons and Chizip knows all things Blue.

that jackass hit the puck into our own goal, ill never forgive him, please dont mention him again

i dont know, i lost track of him after he left the blues. i used to like him a lot, but then he hit the puck into our own net, so now he's a jackass.

Michael Griffiths said:
I hate to say it, but if you've ever hung around hockey players much it wouldn't come as that much of a surprise.

Really? All the ones I've met have seemed to be really decent guys. :shrug: Married to high school sweethearts or dating DU law students. Blake is the only one I've heard infidelity rumors about and that's not a surprise.

I could be wrong. I just never hear the lurid stories coming out of the Avs locker room like I have out of the Rockies and Broncos. (My dad works security for them and had to let several strippers in for some Chicago Cub this week! :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
AvsGirl - Well, I suppose I shouldn't tar them all with the same brush. It's just that I've played hockey before, and I remember what they were like. I imagine once they hit the NHL they don't change that much! Also, my sister used to work at Jo Fortes in downtown Vancouver, a favourite restaurant among hockey players and celebs alike, and she's told me quite a few stories of what they are like. I could elaborate, but I shouldn't! Let's just say that one of her stories involved a certain Vancouver native who plays for the Ducks. :yes:

I should add, however, hockey players are great guys. They usually come from good families, and enjoy life. Some like to enjoy life to the max, and that's where they get into trouble!

oh come on! spill the dirt!

any pavel bure stories?

any others? i wanna hear this!

uh gee...paul kariya??

but i wanna hear stories! clarify that theyre rumors and that they arent necessarily true, but share nevertheless what you know!

:D

You must be addicted to soaps! Alright, my sister told me Paul Kariya was making rather sick passes at her all night when she was serving the Ducks' table. They were having a rookie party (where all the rookies have to buy dinner for the entire team); they spent $15 thousand on booze alone (very expensive champaign and liquours). Anyway, Paul kept asking her about her tongue ring, and if she wanted to "come out to Roxy's" with him. But, hey, my sister exagerates sometimes, so who knows. She apparently was quite disgusted by it all, and ignored him for the rest of the night.

I've also heard stories about Brett Hull, but they're just stories, and I have no idea if they're true, so I shouldn't say anything. Let's just say they involve the white powder. (Oh, did I just say that?!)

Back
Top Bottom