shane corson sleeps with mogilny's wife? - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-30-2003, 12:48 PM   #61
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Zoomerang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: canada
Posts: 13,459
Local Time: 01:05 AM
what do you mean your surprised at mogilny? he didnt do anything wrong!

what are you saying?
__________________

__________________
Zoomerang96 is offline  
Old 04-30-2003, 01:16 PM   #62
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
kobayashi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: the ether
Posts: 5,142
Local Time: 03:05 AM
i know he didn't do anything wrong. he's always going on about how unimportant hockey is in the grand scheme of things. how real life is more important. given that, it is a little sad if his wife did that to him
__________________

__________________
im the candyman. and the candyman is back.
kobayashi is offline  
Old 04-30-2003, 01:28 PM   #63
Elvis' Naughty Angel
 
Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: not here
Posts: 4,609
Local Time: 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chizip
is your sister hot?
Michael's sister is very pretty.

... and Michael... I hear ya, I really didn't mean anything bad by my comment... it's just the first thing people think of when they see someone with a tongue ring. I wasn't trying to stick up for the bad behviour of a hockey player or anything, just that she should probably be a little bit used to comments regarding her piercing. As common as they are now... tongue piercings are still kinda shocking and oh I dunno. I don't understand why anyone would want one?
It wasn't really a comment against your sister. Just in general. Piercings in general are attention getters, good or bad. Tactless comments are to be expected.

friends? Us Canuckleheads have to stick together!
__________________
Angel is offline  
Old 04-30-2003, 02:07 PM   #64
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Zoomerang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: canada
Posts: 13,459
Local Time: 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by kobayashi
i know he didn't do anything wrong. he's always going on about how unimportant hockey is in the grand scheme of things. how real life is more important. given that, it is a little sad if his wife did that to him
yes, thats what ive always heard from him too. hes also got a great sense of humour, on camera anyway.
__________________
Zoomerang96 is offline  
Old 04-30-2003, 02:32 PM   #65
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Michael Griffiths's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
Posts: 3,925
Local Time: 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Angel

Michael's sister is very pretty.

... and Michael... I hear ya, I really didn't mean anything bad by my comment... it's just the first thing people think of when they see someone with a tongue ring. I wasn't trying to stick up for the bad behviour of a hockey player or anything, just that she should probably be a little bit used to comments regarding her piercing. As common as they are now... tongue piercings are still kinda shocking and oh I dunno. I don't understand why anyone would want one?
It wasn't really a comment against your sister. Just in general. Piercings in general are attention getters, good or bad. Tactless comments are to be expected.

friends? Us Canuckleheads have to stick together!
Angel, have you ever seen my sister? Maybe I showed you a picture, but I don't remember. Anyway, no hard feelings. Yes, us Canuckleheads have to stick together! As far as your comment goes, I still have to disagree: I don't believe tongue pierceings are all that shocking. At least they aren't in Vancouver. Neither do I believe that is the first thing people think of anymore. Like you say, they've become very common now. As far as why people would want a tongue ring, I'm with you. Why would they? But if you ask that question, you also must ask, why would they want a belly button ring or even earrings? For each, it becomes the convention of their society or micro-society, and tastes are often dictated by trends. I don't think it's abnormal to say the least to want a tongue ring.

Anyway, Go Canucks!!!
__________________
Michael Griffiths is offline  
Old 04-30-2003, 03:11 PM   #66
Elvis' Naughty Angel
 
Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: not here
Posts: 4,609
Local Time: 03:05 AM
I dare you to pierce yours then.

I guess I think they are shocking because I can't understand what would make people want one. Plus they are unhygenic and pretty damaging to your teeth... but that's coming from the daughter of a dentist.

I have seen a picture of your sister! We are going to have to do something about your memory, lol.
__________________
Angel is offline  
Old 04-30-2003, 03:14 PM   #67
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Michael Griffiths's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
Posts: 3,925
Local Time: 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Angel
I dare you to pierce yours then.

I guess I think they are shocking because I can't understand what would make people want one. Plus they are unhygenic and pretty damaging to your teeth... but that's coming from the daughter of a dentist.

I have seen a picture of your sister! We are going to have to do something about your memory, lol.
Yeah, I figured I must have shown you a picture of her, but I couldn't remember that! Was that when we went to the Yale Town Brew Pub? It must have been! Anyway, yes, most piercings are unhygenic, same with belly button rings. Now why would anyone want a belly button ring? Same reasons, I'd imagine.
__________________
Michael Griffiths is offline  
Old 04-30-2003, 03:19 PM   #68
Elvis' Naughty Angel
 
Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: not here
Posts: 4,609
Local Time: 03:05 AM

I have a belly button ring.
__________________
Angel is offline  
Old 04-30-2003, 03:28 PM   #69
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Michael Griffiths's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
Posts: 3,925
Local Time: 07:05 AM
You are the pot calling the kettle black then! People probably have looked at your belly button ring and asked themselves, "Why on God's green Earth would she have done that?" But that's why we shouldn't care what others think (in that respect anyway), I guess.
__________________
Michael Griffiths is offline  
Old 04-30-2003, 03:30 PM   #70
Elvis' Naughty Angel
 
Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: not here
Posts: 4,609
Local Time: 03:05 AM
trust me, I do not wear tops that would expose said ring in public... so it's not really calling the kettle black. More a darkish shade of grey.
Anyway... we don't agree on this topic and that is fine. Hockey anyone?
__________________
Angel is offline  
Old 04-30-2003, 04:17 PM   #71
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Zoomerang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: canada
Posts: 13,459
Local Time: 01:05 AM
i dont get what the big deal is. i have a tatoo of a penis on my penis, as well as a penis ring.
__________________
Zoomerang96 is offline  
Old 04-30-2003, 04:18 PM   #72
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Michael Griffiths's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
Posts: 3,925
Local Time: 07:05 AM
Not even to the beach?
__________________
Michael Griffiths is offline  
Old 04-30-2003, 04:19 PM   #73
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Michael Griffiths's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
Posts: 3,925
Local Time: 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zoomerang96
i dont get what the big deal is. i have a tatoo of a penis on my penis, as well as a penis ring.
Do you show that in public?
__________________
Michael Griffiths is offline  
Old 04-30-2003, 04:20 PM   #74
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Zoomerang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: canada
Posts: 13,459
Local Time: 01:05 AM
angel is hot stuff. no denying that.
__________________
Zoomerang96 is offline  
Old 04-30-2003, 04:21 PM   #75
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Michael Griffiths's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
Posts: 3,925
Local Time: 07:05 AM
Agreed.
__________________

__________________
Michael Griffiths is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com