shane corson sleeps with mogilny's wife?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what do you mean your surprised at mogilny? he didnt do anything wrong!

what are you saying?

i know he didn't do anything wrong. he's always going on about how unimportant hockey is in the grand scheme of things. how real life is more important. given that, it is a little sad if his wife did that to him

Chizip said:
is your sister hot?
Michael's sister is very pretty. :flirt:

... and Michael... I hear ya, I really didn't mean anything bad by my comment... it's just the first thing people think of when they see someone with a tongue ring. I wasn't trying to stick up for the bad behviour of a hockey player or anything, just that she should probably be a little bit used to comments regarding her piercing. As common as they are now... tongue piercings are still kinda shocking and oh I dunno. I don't understand why anyone would want one? :crazy:
It wasn't really a comment against your sister. Just in general. Piercings in general are attention getters, good or bad. :shrug: Tactless comments are to be expected.

:wave: friends? Us Canuckleheads have to stick together!

kobayashi said:
i know he didn't do anything wrong. he's always going on about how unimportant hockey is in the grand scheme of things. how real life is more important. given that, it is a little sad if his wife did that to him

yes, thats what ive always heard from him too. hes also got a great sense of humour, on camera anyway.

Angel said:

Michael's sister is very pretty. :flirt:

... and Michael... I hear ya, I really didn't mean anything bad by my comment... it's just the first thing people think of when they see someone with a tongue ring. I wasn't trying to stick up for the bad behviour of a hockey player or anything, just that she should probably be a little bit used to comments regarding her piercing. As common as they are now... tongue piercings are still kinda shocking and oh I dunno. I don't understand why anyone would want one? :crazy:
It wasn't really a comment against your sister. Just in general. Piercings in general are attention getters, good or bad. :shrug: Tactless comments are to be expected.

:wave: friends? Us Canuckleheads have to stick together!
Angel, have you ever seen my sister? Maybe I showed you a picture, but I don't remember. Anyway, no hard feelings. Yes, us Canuckleheads have to stick together! As far as your comment goes, I still have to disagree: I don't believe tongue pierceings are all that shocking. At least they aren't in Vancouver. Neither do I believe that is the first thing people think of anymore. Like you say, they've become very common now. As far as why people would want a tongue ring, I'm with you. Why would they? But if you ask that question, you also must ask, why would they want a belly button ring or even earrings? For each, it becomes the convention of their society or micro-society, and tastes are often dictated by trends. I don't think it's abnormal to say the least to want a tongue ring. :)

Anyway, Go Canucks!!!

Last edited:
I dare you to pierce yours then. :sexywink:

I guess I think they are shocking because I can't understand what would make people want one. Plus they are unhygenic and pretty damaging to your teeth... but that's coming from the daughter of a dentist. :silent:

I have seen a picture of your sister! :tongue: We are going to have to do something about your memory, lol.

Angel said:
I dare you to pierce yours then. :sexywink:

I guess I think they are shocking because I can't understand what would make people want one. Plus they are unhygenic and pretty damaging to your teeth... but that's coming from the daughter of a dentist. :silent:

I have seen a picture of your sister! :tongue: We are going to have to do something about your memory, lol.
Yeah, I figured I must have shown you a picture of her, but I couldn't remember that! Was that when we went to the Yale Town Brew Pub? It must have been! Anyway, yes, most piercings are unhygenic, same with belly button rings. Now why would anyone want a belly button ring? Same reasons, I'd imagine.

You are the pot calling the kettle black then! :shame: People probably have looked at your belly button ring and asked themselves, "Why on God's green Earth would she have done that?" But that's why we shouldn't care what others think (in that respect anyway), I guess.

:silent: trust me, I do not wear tops that would expose said ring in public... so it's not really calling the kettle black. More a darkish shade of grey. ;)
Anyway... we don't agree on this topic and that is fine. Hockey anyone? :kiss:

i dont get what the big deal is. i have a tatoo of a penis on my penis, as well as a penis ring.

:lol: I love you guys.

... and no Michael, not even to the beach. I am not a beach kinda girl with a beach kinda body.

:ohmy: I am not testy! I was just teasing..............

GRIFDAWG is mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

Did you know that Shayne Corson is the poster boy for May in the Maple Leafs calendar? I'm tempted to take it down :wink:

PS- I'm not joking. Every Christmas someone gets me the Leafs calendar... stop already.

Chizip said:
so freakin testy
TEST THIS!
moon.gif

Back
Top Bottom