shane corson sleeps with mogilny's wife?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
post a pic of your sis!

and i actually think hull is a pretty good guy.

he's got duel citizenship, so not a traitor country wise

but he is a traitor for leaving the blues

and he won the cup for dallas with a skate in the crease :mad:

and i met him at dairy queen, as he used to live by me

Yes, but he supposedly was born with Canadian citizenship, and didn't get his dual citizenship until he got to the NHL. The story goes that he was miffed that Team Canada didn't invite him to training camp one year, so he decided to play for the US instead, and decided to stick with them ever since.

By the way, did he have a Peanut Buster Parfet?

well maybe they should have invited him. if i scored 86 goals and wasnt invited i would be miffed too.

besides, he lived most of his life and made his living, and started a family in the united states. so if he was a citizen why wouldnt he represent the country that he was more a part of?

He scored the 86 goals after he wasn't invited to camp. As for him not playing because he was living in the US at the time with his family, what about all the Canadian players also living in the US with their families? Should they play for the US, too? Are you saying that ever since Gretzky got traded to LA, he should have played for the US? I mean, he lives there, raises his family there. In pretty much every exterior way, he's an American, is he not? But yet he always played for his "home" country, Canada. Why is that I wonder? Hmmm...

Oh, another thing: Brett Hull grew up in Canada, and also played his junior hocky in Penticton BC. Later, he played for the Calgary Flames. I don't think he's lived more years in the US.

maybe he just respects the country that made him rich and famous.

and if he wasnt invited to the canadian camp what was he supposed to do? sheesh. you should direct your bitterness to the people who originally rejected him.

Last edited:
At the time, he simply wasn't good enough to play for Team Canada. I mean, even Steve Yzerman was cut in 1987!! Did you see Steve Yzerman not playing in 94, 98, and 2002? No. Steve's not a traitor though. Not that I care. It's only Brett Hull after all.

Michael Griffiths said:
You must be addicted to soaps! Alright, my sister told me Paul Kariya was making rather sick passes at her all night when she was serving the Ducks' table. They were having a rookie party (where all the rookies have to buy dinner for the entire team); they spent $15 thousand on booze alone (very expensive champaign and liquours). Anyway, Paul kept asking her about her tongue ring, and if she wanted to "come out to Roxy's" with him. But, hey, my sister exagerates sometimes, so who knows. She apparently was quite disgusted by it all, and ignored him for the rest of the night.

LOL, I guess it depends what he was saying, but I was expecting something alot worse!!

That's nothing compared to the Dallas Stars and Ed Belfour at The Chop House. I've heard they get downright grabby towards the waitresses.

Like I said, there's not alot of Avs stories. I heard one about Forsberg--girls were lined up along the bar to meet him. He'd talk to them, his agent would get their number and then on to the next one. :rolleyes:

my best friend made it to main camp with the avs last year.

he said its common knowledge in the dressing room that forsberg is seeing about 10 different people at once. they all know theyre not the only one, but they dont care.

Oddly, he's always seen out in public with the same one. :shrug: They are supposedly engaged. He even put her in the Avs calender and is co-running a charity with her. But yeah, the stories fly. I suppose he may have reformed his ways.

well thats good if he changed. its been 1.5 since my friend was given a tryout.

AvsGirl41 said:

LOL, I guess it depends what he was saying, but I was expecting something alot worse!!

That's nothing compared to the Dallas Stars and Ed Belfour at The Chop House. I've heard they get downright grabby towards the waitresses.

Like I said, there's not alot of Avs stories. I heard one about Forsberg--girls were lined up along the bar to meet him. He'd talk to them, his agent would get their number and then on to the next one. :rolleyes:
Well, I'm skipping all the details! Because it's my sister, it just kind of distrurbs me, so I don't want to actually state what kinds of things he was alluding to. I thought "tongue ring" would have covered it!

... but no offense to yer sis, Michael... one only gets a tongue ring for uhm... :hmm: certain reasons. It only opens her up to such comments really.

No offense to you either Angel, but to believe that the only reason people get their tongues pierced is for the reason to which you are alluding, is to buy into the stereotype in a big way. Maybe some people get tongue rings for the same reason they get belly button rings, or even earrings: aesthetics. Not everything is the stereotype, and to use that stereotype as a way of justifying behavior towards someone would not only be to buy into that stereotype, but also to sell yourself a little short as a thinking person, IMO.

Further, even if someone were to get a tongue ring for their own personal reasons--and even if they are sexual, as you suggest, they are still personal--then that still does not justify someone to make those assumptions and to make those advances unless they've been invited to do so.

Again, no offense. :)

Michael Griffiths said:

I've also heard stories about Brett Hull, but they're just stories, and I have no idea if they're true, so I shouldn't say anything. Let's just say they involve the white powder. (Oh, did I just say that?!)

I remember hearing about this, too, maybe 5-6 years ago. Seems like he's cleaned up his act, though, which is good since he plays for the Wings now! ;)

I've got hockey/sister stories too:

When Pavel Brendl was still a Calgary Hitmen, he hit on my sister and her friend... he took them for a ride in his Porsche... too bad he turned out to a be a dud first-rounder.

Do any of you guys know who Gord Miller of TSN is? During the Team Canada hockey camp in Banff, my sister ran into him in downtown Calgary... she asked him if would take a picture with her and her friend... and he said "sure... anything for the ladies"... Oh Gord, you are quite the ladies man; too bad you share too much of a resemblence with a turtle.

Well you weren't specific to which pic, and I couldn't find any nude ones... here's a good pic of Gord Miller though... don't you think he looks like a turtle?

gord_miller.jpg

Gord Miller: Hockey analyst, ladies man.

Zoomerang96 said:
koby, tell me what youve heard.

as far as i know this is true. my brother gleefully told me about it over the phone during game 7 of the flyers-leafs series. he is friends with an agent of one of the leafs and supposedly this is true.

i must say i'm surprised. mogilny struck me as a family type person so i'm taken aback this would come out of his family. as much as sundin, renberg, hoglund (who doesn't really matter anymore because he is as good as gone) and tucker try to smooth things over, there are unusually large divisions within the club. i think corson leaving will go a long way to curing that.

we can only hope tucker and green are professional and do not continue with this divised team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom