Shagnasty Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I plan to, but when was the last time I hit 100+ posts in 2 straight superthreads?

During March 2009, you had a run that went 120-34-34-120. As for consecutive hundreds, December 2008 when you did 127 in Ball's Pyramid, 237 in Truth or Consequences, and 159 in Brown Willy.

During March 2009, you had a run that went 120-34-34-120. As for consecutive hundreds, December 2008 when you did 127 in Ball's Pyramid, 237 in Truth or Consequences, and 159 in Brown Willy.

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been a regular. Tempus fugit.

Let me guess: air conditioning isn't the norm there, either?

Not in most places and definitely not in mine! The fan's doing good duty at the moment.

I noticed last night the people next door have some sort of air con, because it was making quite a racket whirring away at 1am. Can't fathom why either, as it was actually a rather pleasant and cool night.

Not in most places and definitely not in mine! The fan's doing good duty at the moment.

I noticed last night the people next door have some sort of air con, because it was making quite a racket whirring away at 1am. Can't fathom why either, as it was actually a rather pleasant and cool night.

It's so you can laugh at them when they catch pneumonia in the heat of the summer.

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been a regular. Tempus fugit.

Yeah, in the overall standings you've been overtaken by Bonnie and Cin, and Alison, Reggo, and Liam are all catching you at a steady pace.

Yeah, in the overall standings you've been overtaken by Bonnie and Cin, and Alison, Reggo, and Liam are all catching you at a steady pace.

It's this whole happily married thing, plus the multiple bands thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom