Shagnasty Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm supposed to be putting polyfiller over all the pinholes in my walls. Buuut :lazy:

I should be finishing setting up the telly in the bedroom. Got it to work so have left the mess on the bed.
Also should be fixing the bathroom door, it doesn't shut anymore, but that's a mans job. . .I have a handy one now so I don't have to be the man and lady!

Oh yeah, drums can be a bit iffy on MP3 sometimes. I don't usually find it an issue though, and given how crap my Intarwebz is, I'm perfectly content to stick with MP3 for the time being.

Yeah. I can usually get to about 100kbps on the download side of things. Takes about an hour to get an average album in flac. However, there's the peskiness of not being able to find things in flac. That can become depressing. So if it's something I really want, from time to time I'll spend the $5 to buy it used off amazon.

I should be finishing setting up the telly in the bedroom. Got it to work so have left the mess on the bed.
Also should be fixing the bathroom door, it doesn't shut anymore, but that's a mans job. . .I have a handy one now so I don't have to be the man and lady!

Fuck chores :down:

If I had both those things, I would be truly happy.

I have neither of these things, but yes, they would make me truly happy. Already planned to put a tarp over the clothesline for shade and some rubber spongey floor tile things from work so the ground is soft and not too hot. There's already a little table out there to put our drinks on. Just need to actually make it happpen.

Yeah. I can usually get to about 100kbps on the download side of things. Takes about an hour to get an average album in flac. However, there's the peskiness of not being able to find things in flac. That can become depressing. So if it's something I really want, from time to time I'll spend the $5 to buy it used off amazon.

The frustrating part for me is not so much the length of time it can take to download things (an album with a high encoding bitrate in MP3 can take me over half an hour), though that is annoying - the frustrating part is that it kills my bandwidth and I can do barely anything while the download's happening.

:up:
I put a load of washing in so I'm kinda doing something. Had to use the last of the shampoo to do it. :lol:

I've done two loads of washing, just to put today's stinking temperatures to good use since everything will dry quickly.

The frustrating part for me is not so much the length of time it can take to download things (an album with a high encoding bitrate in MP3 can take me over half an hour), though that is annoying - the frustrating part is that it kills my bandwidth and I can do barely anything while the download's happening.

Oh yeah. That would suck, too. See, that only happens for me when I'm uploading 40+ kbps. Weird how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom