Shag Point, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm realy confused.

I'm not sure if it's cause I'm slightly buzzed and tired or what, but I'm having a problem completely following what is going on.

I've only ever seen this person post in It's a Musical Journey, and it was in 2004/2005. But JESUS CHRIST This guy was CONVINCED that he either was the ONLY person that could properly hear what Bono was singing, or his copy of HTDAAB was different than EVERYONE elses. It was insane. ...ANd this didn't just occur in ONE thread, it stretched over to several other threads, and I wanted to KILL.
Oh, where is this? It sounds like a good place for some lulz.

I got sucked into the PLEBA vortex again. :doh: I love HHG2G. I'm halfway through Life, The Universe and Everything. The Restaurant... has been the funniest installment so far. :drunk: Ford Prefect, FTW.

How's you?

Ooh, this is the first time you've read the series? When I first read it - god, I laughed so fucking hard. The best part is how much depth the series has beyond simply being astonishingly good comedy. Personally, I'm not sure if The Restaurant or Life, Etc. is my favourite, but they're all good. Even the fifth installment.

I'm doing pretty well, just lazing away my winter holidays. :drool:

I feel responsible for Space Moon Jr.'s demise.

And I was on the list, but never got an archnemesis. That was a blow.

I've only ever seen this person post in It's a Musical Journey, and it was in 2004/2005. But JESUS CHRIST This guy was CONVINCED that he either was the ONLY person that could properly hear what Bono was singing, or his copy of HTDAAB was different than EVERYONE elses. It was insane. ...ANd this didn't just occur in ONE thread, it stretched over to several other threads, and I wanted to KILL.

Oooh, now that you mention it, that rings a bell.

hey guys

hi ax im so sorry things didnt come together today its beautiful day here.

dan and cin didnt get back to me :(

and baby stitting is for the PHAIL

super fucking hangover, i drnk half a bottle of jack daniels last nite. :crack:

Chass, you ready to do Mollie's Nipple?
I'm always ready to do Mollie's Nipple :sexywink:

I got sucked into the PLEBA vortex again. :doh: I love HHG2G. I'm halfway through Life, The Universe and Everything. The Restaurant... has been the funniest installment so far. :drunk: Ford Prefect, FTW.
Life, The Universe, and Everything is my least favourite of the series. It just seems to move reaaally slowly, and the plot doesn't even seem that interesting to me.

I have absolutely no idea who you're talking about, but they sound hilarious.
Dude was CONVINCED that Edge is saying 'como esta?' in Vertigo rather than 'donde esta?' because it would make more sense for the question to be 'how is it?' due to Bono's response of 'it's everything I wish I didn't know', completely ignoring the fact that the song starts with a count in of 1, 2, 3, 14 (and to get technical, he's not just saying 'one', he's saying ones)

I'm always ready to do Mollie's Nipple :sexywink:

:laugh: Well, you better hurry up, it's new thread time!

Dude was CONVINCED that Edge is saying 'como esta?' in Vertigo rather than 'donde esta?' because it would make more sense for the question to be 'how is it?' due to Bono's response of 'it's everything I wish I didn't know', completely ignoring the fact that the song starts with a count in of 1, 2, 3, 14 (and to get technical, he's not just saying 'one', he's saying ones)

Ha. Because Vertigo is totally meant to be an entirely coherent, deeply insightful song anyway.

Ooh, this is the first time you've read the series? When I first read it - god, I laughed so fucking hard. The best part is how much depth the series has beyond simply being astonishingly good comedy. Personally, I'm not sure if The Restaurant or Life, Etc. is my favourite, but they're all good. Even the fifth installment.

I'm doing pretty well, just lazing away my winter holidays. :drool:
I remember an interview of someone asking Edge the meaning of life and he goes "42!" and he and the interviewer have a laugh and then Edge goes on to explain how the number 42 is popping up in different physics laws and things and it was all going over Bono's head. He didn't even try to join in. It was kind of awesome. So, note to...anyone who cares...astrophysics confuses Bono into silence. :up:

I'm working on Independence Day. For 3 times my usual pay. The boredom's been worth it.

hey guys

hi ax im so sorry things didnt come together today its beautiful day here.

dan and cin didnt get back to me :(

and baby stitting is for the PHAIL

super fucking hangover, i drnk half a bottle of jack daniels last nite. :crack:

:hug: Yeah, I didn't hear back from either of them myself. :(

We'll have to aim to do something soon though - god, why did we suck at any semblance of planning?

If they do show up this evening, I could do something tomorrow. I just may be a little the worse for wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom