Shag Point, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you followed him into FYM and said, "He's the only reason I even post there at all!"

I vaguely remember that. Those were the days when I actually looked at FYM on a daily basis.

This just in: 2861U2 says something asinine and everyone jumps on him for an entire thread, going miles away from the original topic in the process! :happy: More news at 11.

Most of the posters I dislike fall under an umbrella of protection that disallows me from naming them.

I remember you saying that, then it was later disproved. Oh well, it all led to Space Moon, so it's no big deal.

Ahh, OK. The part I remember is that I accused MDM of being an alter and one of the mods actually made a comment that they could clarify in private, but MDM followed by asking that their identity not be revealed. That seemed to pretty strongly imply that they were an alter. It was at about that point that I decided the argument was too stupidly pointless for words anyway, so I just stopped looking at the threads entirely.

Ahh, OK. The part I remember is that I accused MDM of being an alter and one of the mods actually made a comment that they could clarify in private, but MDM followed by asking that their identity not be revealed. That seemed to pretty strongly imply that they were an alter. It was at about that point that I decided the argument was too stupidly pointless for words anyway, so I just stopped looking at the threads entirely.

Alright. All of that stuff runs together for me anyway... except Space Moon: The Moon... in Space.

Have a good one, PFan. :wave:

Chass, you ready to do Mollie's Nipple?

The thing that's hard about FYM for me is that all those posters represent the very people I make fun of in the rest of my life. Its quite hard to take them seriously.

I tried to post in there, but it blew me away, the cyclical nature of their discussions. No one thread title could stop them from arguing the same shit over and over again. People like Bono's Saint or Angela would at least bring a fresh perspective, but the others.....jesus, shut up already. They probably would like me to shut up, too, so there's that. Actually, at least one FYM member ignores me, which is comical.

Sometimes, you just get fucking ignored.

Hey, haven't seen you around for ages! How's things? :wave:

Love the Douglas Adams quote, by the way. Hitch-Hiker's for the huge fucking SuperWin.
I got sucked into the PLEBA vortex again. :doh: I love HHG2G. I'm halfway through Life, The Universe and Everything. The Restaurant... has been the funniest installment so far. :drunk: Ford Prefect, FTW.

How's you?

Yes, because he has ~mAgIcAl~ U2 CDs that have different lyrics from everyone else's, and HE CANNOT POSSIBLY BE WRONG. Clearly it is EVERYONE ELSE that is wrong.

:mad:

I have absolutely no idea who you're talking about, but they sound hilarious.

I have absolutely no idea who you're talking about, but they sound hilarious.

I've only ever seen this person post in It's a Musical Journey, and it was in 2004/2005. But JESUS CHRIST This guy was CONVINCED that he either was the ONLY person that could properly hear what Bono was singing, or his copy of HTDAAB was different than EVERYONE elses. It was insane. ...ANd this didn't just occur in ONE thread, it stretched over to several other threads, and I wanted to KILL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom