Shag Point, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame that Vazza's epic rant has been lost from even the grasp of THE HISTORIAN.

The latter is the greatest thing ever.

I love that GG's enemy was David Gilmour.

There may be one person who could find it...

That is inspired. :lol:

Neither do I, but we have our share of adversaries.

We share:

Screwy (before the Dear Justin letters were placed in the mail)
Gabe
Rob
Intedomine

Separately, I would say you have Mudfeld, and I have Lance. I may be the only person on this forum who feels less enjoyment from telling/reading Lance's Mom jokes as I do when thinking of the inner turmoil he feels reading them.

I have people who don't like me, but nothing definitive.

Diamond aint your biggest fan.

The archnemesis thread is gold. I had not even heard of Beav when he started that. I had to backtrack and find it. I only came to know Beav cos VP talked me into going into the Temple Bar. Prior to that, I just posted in the set list threads, and then randomly in Put em under pressure and ZS.

Same with Snow, had never known she existed until the Bar.

Neither do I, but we have our share of adversaries.

I think CrownVCJ was the closest I had to an enemy on the forum... he just kept trying to call me out whenever possible.

Something about you posting pop culture references. We got in a lengthy argument with AtomicBono over the issue.

Yeah, PFan, when the UYMFA gang went into other threads, that's when a lot of interlanders and mods started to get exasperated with us. Cannot say that I blame them, but, we were just having fun, no real malicious intent.

It was never malicious, and it was usually in IO, which is off topic anyway. It wasn't surprising who was getting upset, though.

What are you talking about. You believed. Don't punk out on me like you did on Santa Claus.

Why are you still up? Working the late night at Burger King?

I still don't know how to take the bar. I venture in every now and then, but a couple of posters were totally rude and very unwelcoming :sad:....unlike mah soopafwed posse :rockon:
I had the same experience. The few times I tried to venture in there and make conversation, I was basically ignored.

But I was welcomed right away in the superthread (although it was still technically a hijacked survivor thread when I first started participating) and in general, we do tend to at least talk to whoever shows up in here.

We share:

Gabe
Rob
Intedomine

Separately, I would say you have Mudfeld, and I have Lance. I may be the only person on this forum who feels less enjoyment from telling/reading Lance's Mom jokes as I do when thinking of the inner turmoil he feels reading them.

Is mudfield still posting? I miss that guy too.

Aw, thanks mate. Don't ever think you can't tell me off though, or do a gvox on me! I just made an offhand comment about complainers, with nothing but the kinds who did lots of complaining about testje. I think I was thinking of jeff/zoney at the time, who I happen to think of as a friend, albeit a whiney one.

this is not making much sense, huh? :D

The ironic part is that there are some old-school interference members who do their fair share of whining, and it would grate on my nerves....so I might be hypocritical in complaining about the Bar.....except that I do not mention it too often and keep it confined to this thread, which reaches a finite # of readers.

I'd never go off on you like that. I count Zoney as a friend, too.

But I was welcomed right away in the superthread (although it was still technically a hijacked survivor thread when I first started participating)

I think that makes you pretty much one of the founding members! :lol:

There may be one person who could find it...

William Shatner knows.

We share:

Gabe
Rob
Intedomine

I have the first three there, don't run into the fourth much. Diamond, INDY, 2816, and Sting are all not fans of me. U2girl bitches about me to the mods enough that I've been PM'd twice about it, once after I put her on my ignore list.

I almost single-handedly ran Struckpx off this forum, too.

Diamond aint your biggest fan.

He blocked me because I said he should read other people's posts. I thought that was weird.

Another thread I love is, of course, Space Moon. Sorry Axver, it has nothing to do with the part where you were posting. It occurs later on, when people that never really interacted with each other were all in there talking about Space Moon. YLB knows the part where I really started to lose it in that thread. So does Impy. :)

We share:

Gabe
Rob
Intedomine

I do have Muldy, Screwy (although I'm trying my best to ignore the guy), and intedomine, not so much Rob or Gabe though.

Yeah, Crown kept getting on me for referencing things... it got me a bit riled up. I do remember that discussion, Pfan.

Ax, I think MDM was just another poster.

All of this ties into the origins of Space Moon, one of this site's greatest achievements.

The ironic part is that there are some old-school interference members who do their fair share of whining, and it would grate on my nerves....so I might be hypocritical in complaining about the Bar.....except that I do not mention it too often and keep it confined to this thread, which reaches a finite # of readers.

I'd never go off on you like that. I count Zoney as a friend, too.

TRE resented our presence.

Well the inclusive conversation in here is overwhelming me :wink:

I'm off to rugby and ALCOHOL!!!! :rockon:

Have fun! :wave:

Though I do hope either you or Ian are around later to pretty please keep me updated on the game against the 'Boks. Fuck Aussie TV, seriously.

Another thread I love is, of course, Space Moon. Sorry Axver, it has nothing to do with the part where you were posting. It occurs later on, when people that never really interacted with each other were all in there talking about Space Moon. YLB knows the part where I really started to lose it in that thread. So does Impy. :)

I missed it. It started while I was on vacation, and I didn't feel like bandwagon hopping. Plus, I was still pissed at the MDM, AB, CVCJ trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom