Shag Point, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, I know, and you can see the pattern quite clearly in the Bar.

I still don't know how to take the bar. I venture in every now and then, but a couple of posters were totally rude and very unwelcoming :sad:....unlike mah soopafwed posse :rockon:

Reading through MsMofoGone's thread, I realized exactly why everyone has/continues to grieve over Snow's departure.

I miss Beav too. His fry survivor reminds me of the good ol' days.

I have zero problem admitting that I miss Snow a lot. She was really quick and funny. I am in sporadic touch with her, luckily, but her presence here is missed.

It was a fun place. You'd have fit right in. Beav and NSW were probably the bset one-two punch in Interference history.

I've seen some of their exploits and have to agree. Their work in the NFL thread is a shining example.

Question.

Do I disturb my 'quiet for once' kids, and take them down to the rugby clubrooms to join Mr G in after match macho talk, or do I stay here at home where it is nice and warm and dry......

Laziness for the win.

Reading through MsMofoGone's thread, I realized exactly why everyone has/continues to grieve over Snow's departure.

I miss Beav too. His fry survivor reminds me of the good ol' days.

She was in the core of the Bar.

She wants to buy me a drink when I turn 21. She had Mia remind me recently. :)

I go where there's a good chance your fella may buy you a couple of drinks, glue! :up:

And NSW, I didn't mean you were one of the bitches who like complaining, all of those 26 or so pages back. I don't read the Temple threads and had no idea what youse were all talking about. I don't like when things change either, and much less when someone who gives you the irates turns up.

I've seen some of their exploits and have to agree. Their work in the NFL thread is a shining example.

We'd occasionally take over threads, especially in IO and LS.

The best example was when LM did the rating thing, and we started weaving threads all over the forum.

We'd occasionally take over threads, especially in IO and LS.

The best example was when LM did the rating thing, and we started weaving threads all over the forum.

I was in on some of the IO stuff, not so much the LS.

I'm going to go back and read the ratings and Beav's archnemesis threads one day and enjoy it.

I go where there's a good chance your fella may buy you a couple of drinks, glue! :up:

And NSW, I didn't mean you were one of the bitches who like complaining, all of those 26 or so pages back. I don't read the Temple threads and had no idea what youse were all talking about. I don't like when things change either, and much less when someone who gives you the irates turns up.

To be honest, I do not know what post of yours that you are referring to, so it's, as the kids say, all good. Even if you did mean me, that would be ok, I can take a hit from people I respect.

I just realized...I have no mortal enemies on this forum. :sad: This sucks.

Neither do I, but we have our share of adversaries.

I think CrownVCJ was the closest I had to an enemy on the forum... he just kept trying to call me out whenever possible.

Attempt #2 at seeing Juno,

Attempt 1 ended futily a few months ago, because my comp died.

But now I'm watching the DVD

Yeah, PFan, when the UYMFA gang went into other threads, that's when a lot of interlanders and mods started to get exasperated with us. Cannot say that I blame them, but, we were just having fun, no real malicious intent.

Varitek/Screwtape

Sure it was completely on accident, but dayum.

It's a shame that Vazza's epic rant has been lost from even the grasp of THE HISTORIAN.

I was in on some of the IO stuff, not so much the LS.

I'm going to go back and read the ratings and Beav's archnemesis threads one day and enjoy it.

The latter is the greatest thing ever.

I love that GG's enemy was David Gilmour.

To be honest, I do not know what post of yours that you are referring to, so it's, as the kids say, all good. Even if you did mean me, that would be ok, I can take a hit from people I respect.

Aw, thanks mate. Don't ever think you can't tell me off though, or do a gvox on me! I just made an offhand comment about complainers, with nothing but the kinds who did lots of complaining about testje. I think I was thinking of jeff/zoney at the time, who I happen to think of as a friend, albeit a whiney one.

this is not making much sense, huh? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom