Shag Point, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF? Aren't you a teenager? You can still hit them. Cherish this time in your life. Seriously, I recommend punching everyone that irritates you because once you hit 18 you can't do it anymore. The thing I hate about teenagers is I get older, they stay the same age.

I mean that you can piss off adults and get away with it, that I can do. I would love to beat on some people, but it just ain't worth it. Also, I would get my ass kicked.

Woah, snowing down in Te Aroha? :ohmy:

Goddamnit, Melbourne, get colder.

It's snowing - in the Waikato! - 05 Jul 2008 - NZ Herald: New Zealand National news

3da24ed1.jpg

Nor should you be. It's not like covering up it ever happened is going to do anything.

I think they were angry with the fact that I posted commentary as I posted it, like the background? Really, it wasn't much of a stretch, it was pretty much just me explaining what happened.

I came into OOC the other day and she had the last post in every single thread on the first page. I guess Carek was sleeping at that time or something. :shrug:

Shit, another hurricane has developed?

I think they were angry with the fact that I posted commentary as I posted it, like the background? Really, it wasn't much of a stretch, it was pretty much just me explaining what happened.

Eh, still ridiculous.

Ha, I love that line and the look on his and Gurney's face when Paul asks.

"G-ds, what a monster".

Haha.

This exchange sounds like something Mr. T would say:

Paul: What's in the box?
Reverend Mother Mohiam: Pain.

The stuff involving the bald women went completely over my head. Apparently they can read minds and Paul's sister Alia can fuck shit up with her mind, Bowie-style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom