Shag Point, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet more proof that night-time rugby shouldn't be the fucking be-all and end-all and some Tri-Nations fixtures should be scheduled in the afternoon so that the players don't freeze their nuts off.

But who cares about the players, really? As long as it's at the right time to get ratings in prime overseas markets, that's all that matters! :happy:

:ohmy: Woah! Right this minute a friend in Te Aroha has sent me pics of her kids out in the snow there today!! FUCK ME!!!! :shocked: It's amazing! It NEVER snows there!

Hey, caring about the players??? So long as they keep showing their muscley thighs and keep wearing those fitting shirts....I'm happy :drool:

At what point can I call the cops on a bunch of teenagers shooting off fireworks down the street. Its 12:15 and I've got an 8 month old sleeping ffs.

I'd call right now... or go out and take out some vigilante justice, straight from the Double Deuce.

At what point can I call the cops on a bunch of teenagers shooting off fireworks down the street. Its 12:15 and I've got an 8 month old sleeping ffs.

That fucks me right off. We've got dickheads near us that wait until just after midnight before setting off theirs, and I've lost count of the nights during fireworks that my kids have woken up with a hell of a fright :tsk:

:ohmy: Woah! Right this minute a friend in Te Aroha has sent me pics of her kids out in the snow there today!! FUCK ME!!!! :shocked: It's amazing! It NEVER snows there!

Woah, snowing down in Te Aroha? :ohmy:

Goddamnit, Melbourne, get colder.

You know, Christmas aside, I find the 4th of July the most entertaining of holidays, and I spent the entire evening at home because I just couldn't stand the idea of going to see any of my family. They've been really bitchy and wrong to my mom lately.

Hearing the fireworks outside my window is making me really sad.

But they do an awesome display over Lake Michigan the Sunday after the 4th, so you better believe I will be there, dug in a little bed of sand, ready to go :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom