Shag Point, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

r2n53k.gif

Is it ironic that I fell asleep while watching Woody Allen's Sleeper?

I would say yes.

Hey guys, according to IMDb, it's Marnie McPhail's birthday today.

Happy 42nd, Ms. McPhail.

OMG NSW, I was just thinking about you <_< But I figured you were off partying, and what not, you cool cat you.

This book is driving me insane, one minute I love it, the next I'm about to throw it across the room. I'm almost done.

I don't care for clowns, but I did have a modicum of sorrow for Bozo's passing. Jesse Helms? Not so much.

What book are you reading?

OMG NSW, I was just thinking about you <_< But I figured you were off partying, and what not, you cool cat you.

This book is driving me insane, one minute I love it, the next I'm about to throw it across the room. I'm almost done.

I was at a BBQ, am back now. My partying days, shortlived as they were in the first place, are long behind me.

There's a much to love and little to make you want to throw the book. Unless you want to throw it because characters you like are in peril.

Oh, and you know who else died? Don Davis, aka Scully's dad, Lara Flynn Boyle's dad on Twin Peaks, and many, many other characters.

:(

Oh, and you know who else died? Don Davis, aka Scully's dad, Lara Flynn Boyle's dad on Twin Peaks, and many, many other characters.

:(

Then it's back to being a bad day :(

And I was on the Bozo show when I was 11, so, I'm kinda sad.

The book is called A Game of Thrones, and NSW suggested it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom