Shag Point, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so if less than 5 hours of sleep last night for trains wasn't bad enough, now I'm being awfully tempted to head up to Castlemaine on the 26th for this, the first time two J class locomotives have run together since 1970 ...

Fucking railways!

Double headed train? Must be from Tassie... :D

no but i would invite a fellow u2 loving friend.

After some of what I've posted here, I'm glad you still consider me a fellow fan! :laugh:

No, actually, right now I'm singing along to ASOH and I keep altering the lyrics to suit various live versions Bono's done ...

This place has got to be named after the bird.

Nah, come on, it's got to be the carpet.

Shag.jpg

Nah, come on, it's got to be the carpet.

Shag.jpg

I almost thought that was hash at first glance.

Speaking of which, here I am at Minlaton! Crappy three hour bus trip, walked across to the pub as soon as I arrived, baggage and all, and saw a few good people and a few people I think are twats. Went home after drinking one quick schooner and the power goes out, here only. A lot of fucking around and it's back on. Nothin' to do but watch the Crows get caned by the pussycats!

After some of what I've posted here, I'm glad you still consider me a fellow fan! :laugh:

No, actually, right now I'm singing along to ASOH and I keep altering the lyrics to suit various live versions Bono's done ...

You beat me to that jab :wink:

Jen's still killing me with You Tube. I forgot how frickin awesome the Vertigo clip was.

I almost thought that was hash at first glance.

Speaking of which, here I am at Minlaton! Crappy three hour bus trip, walked across to the pub as soon as I arrived, baggage and all, and saw a few good people and a few people I think are twats. Went home after drinking one quick schooner and the power goes out, here only. A lot of fucking around and it's back on. Nothin' to do but watch the Crows get caned by the pussycats!

how much cats winning by ?

You beat me to that jab :wink:

Jen's still killing me with You Tube. I forgot how frickin awesome the Vertigo clip was.

Right now, I'm playing some October tracks. God, there's no way known I'm going to get many of the lyrics to I Fall Down or With A Shout right with Phail. IFD I can understand, as I normally skip it, but I like With A Shout. It just hasn't stuck in my head for whatever reason.

That looks like vomit, not carpet.

circa 1970s? ;)

I love how you thought vomit and Bonnie thought hash. :lol:

Personally, I think it looks like some sort of bacterial or fungal nastiness that will induce severe sickness in all who venture near it.

Hello shaggers.

Won't be around much today, as it is the 4th of July here and it'll be the usual barbeque fest with family and friends.

Oh, of course. This does not bode well for thread activity.

Unless, of course, Khan, Mia, et al. decide to get smashed and drunkpost.

at least iw ill go out watching u2 on utube

There are worse ways to go. :rockon:

I get heart palpitations occasionally... well, I think I do. It feels bloody strange, but it only lasts a moment and I forget about it every time I'm near a doctor. :shrug:

I need to get to bed before the housemates get home, since I piked out of dinner because I was exhausted and feeling sick before. :uhoh:

I think Ax forgets that more often than I do :wink:

No, I just forget U2 did anything outside of UF and Lovetown. :wink:

Listening to Twilight right now. TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT. Except not the demo version. The good version. :drool:

What the hell? The ability to quote has died again. Well, Ali, you could just tell your housemates that you had a nice, refreshing nap and feel quite good now. :wink:

Bonnie, please be bored more often. That was fucking awesome. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom