Shag Point, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what pisses me right the fuck off? People who videotape firework displays. Are you really going to watch them again? To relive the magic?

:giggle: You need to meet my mother. She showed me a photo album she'd made. It was filled with pics of ALL the bouquets of flowers she's been given over the last 20 years....:crack:

You know what pisses me right the fuck off? People who videotape firework displays. Are you really going to watch them again? To relive the magic?

I find fireworks to be terribly underwhelming unless there's a girl right next to you.

That's like my hatred of people that travel and photo everything but never actually stop and look at the things they are taking photos of. Hey, fuck-boat, that's the fucking Tower of London....put down your shit and actually absorb the place.

:wave: Hey Ax! What's up at Shag Point today??

:ohmy: Do you know it snowed in the Waikato today????? :shocked: The Kaimai Ranges got a dumping!! It's been fucking cold I know that much!

Somehow, I don't think I'm ever going to Shag Point. :laugh:

And woah, really?! Wow. Do you know what it was like down Wellington way? Hope the conditions aren't too bad for the rugby tonight ...

Somehow, I don't think I'm ever going to Shag Point. :laugh:

And woah, really?! Wow. Do you know what it was like down Wellington way? Hope the conditions aren't too bad for the rugby tonight ...

It's nasty down there too...colder than a 1hr old polar bear shit. :yikes:

:lol: I only have Fawlty on video, actually. Really need to get DVDs ...

I rarely buy DVD sets. Still need seasons 2 and 9 of the Simpsons before I'm done with that series.

Question: based on that picture of nearly yellow grass you posted the other day, can we assume that if Melbourne were to have a fireworks display (I know they're banned there, but hypothetically) the entire city would burst into flame? The stunt my neighbors just pulled would have killed all of you. :lol:

That's like my hatred of people that travel and photo everything but never actually stop and look at the things they are taking photos of. Hey, fuck-boat, that's the fucking Tower of London....put down your shit and actually absorb the place.
you'd be happy to know the only photos i took in vegas (the most recent city i've visited where i hadn't been there before...if that makes sense) i only took them during one night, and took like...fifty photos?

not that your opinion means anything to me, jerk.

It's nasty down there too...colder than a 1hr old polar bear shit. :yikes:

Yet more proof that night-time rugby shouldn't be the fucking be-all and end-all and some Tri-Nations fixtures should be scheduled in the afternoon so that the players don't freeze their nuts off.

But who cares about the players, really? As long as it's at the right time to get ratings in prime overseas markets, that's all that matters! :happy:

9 years ago, when HEAVILY pregnant with my eldest, we went to the fireworks display in Papakura. The big mortar ones were going off, then the next thing I knew, something whacked my on the head, went down the side of my face and sent my glasses flying....it was the debris from one of the rockets!! :ohmy: I was ok though.....

My favorite running joke from the ATL thread was Beav popping up and responding "He's cheating" in ridiculous threads.

I rarely buy DVD sets. Still need seasons 2 and 9 of the Simpsons before I'm done with that series.

Question: based on that picture of nearly yellow grass you posted the other day, can we assume that if Melbourne were to have a fireworks display (I know they're banned there, but hypothetically) the entire city would burst into flame? The stunt my neighbors just pulled would have killed all of you. :lol:

Since Fawlty Towers is all of twelve episodes, acquiring the entire run on DVD isn't quite as hard as with the Simpsons. :wink:

:laugh: Yeah, I can't see people running around with fireworks willy-nilly ending too well here. Every summer this decade has been pretty unpleasant for bushfires and stuff already. The only fireworks displays that take place are those licenced and undertaken by professionals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom