Shag Point, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, Elfa, it bothers me a little that you have this awesome quote in your sig, yet it says that you're quoting yourself. Give a playa a little credit, you know?

NSW!!!

You should have been more hospitable to that poster on this holiday!!! :wink:

Happy 4th to you. Are you getting drunk today?

NSW!!!

You should have been more hospitable to that poster on this holiday!!! :wink:

Happy 4th to you. Are you getting drunk today?

This will disappoint you, but, I don't drink. 10 years ago, I'd have likely gotten a little buzzed at a BBQ or something, but, those days are long gone.

I am going to an an early afternoon BBQ, then might be heading to the Cell tonight.

This will disappoint you, but, I don't drink. 10 years ago, I'd have likely gotten a little buzzed at a BBQ or something, but, those days are long gone.

I am going to an an early afternoon BBQ, then might be heading to the Cell tonight.

No, that's totally cool. Have fun at the Cell. I'll be watchin the game. I'll look for you.

LM, are you gettin drunk today?

It's national "get drunk if you're an American day" :wink:

Hey, I'm getting drunk today. Except it's already the 5th here.

Bring on the piss-up during the rugby.

This is ... stunning.

It is also proof there is no god, in case you were wondering.

I'm with NSW in stating that the whole thing has to be a put on. There's no possible way someone could be as oblivious as MsMofoGone is towards the criticism being tossed at her.

I'm with NSW in stating that the whole thing has to be a put on. There's no possible way someone could be as oblivious as MsMofoGone is towards the criticism being tossed at her.

I'm not sure what's worse: this being real, or somebody being so bored that they put it on.

I'm not sure what's worse: this being real, or somebody being so bored that they put it on.

My theory is that the thread was legit for a while, but she just kept it going to see what kind of responses she could get.

Ax, do you know that she started another thread on the exact same subject after this one was closed? THE EXACT SAME TOPIC. Just something to keep in mind.

I was going to go to bed, but I just laughed so fucking loudly I think I woke the house up.

Strippers and a severance package vs. obsessive, clingy girlfriend is what that thread comes down to.

Not only is MsMofoGone delusional, she's cruel too.

Strippers and a severance package vs. obsessive, clingy girlfriend is what that thread comes down to.

Not only is MsMofoGone delusional, she's cruel too.

That thread literally drove PFan insane. I'm glad he came back from it, he could have sustained permanent damage. Stupidity drives us all nuts, but it kind of knocks THE HISTORIAN for an even bigger loop than most of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom