Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is a third of the year. Plus half of the semester too. :wink:

Awesome! Good luck with the application.

:lol:

Thanks. I hope i get in. I'm thinking of applying at:

Swinbourne : Hawthorn
RMIT: City
La Trobe : Bendigo, Shepparton (Both Last Resorts, and Shepparton might not even have a course ready for next year)

Thanks. I hope i get in. I'm thinking of applying at:

Swinbourne : Hawthorn
RMIT: City
La Trobe : Bendigo, Shepparton (Both Last Resorts, and Shepparton might not even have a course ready for next year)

Fuck LaTrobe, though my favourite lecturer now is based there after Melbourne University cut his field from the History faculty.

I know nothing of Swinbourne, but RMIT in the city should be good. :up:

I'm expecting to wash up in Hawaii. They'll choose something nice.

Well Ian has is weekend plans set out...shall there be a memorial superthread on Monday?.....

What are you folks doing this weekend?, I'm doing the usual trip to Melbourne...but on the train....which isn't soooo bad.....its just some of the people you run into.....oh well I have a cheap portable dvd player + x files and fraiser :rockon:

It's mostly a pain in the arse if you live by yourself since you'd have no one else to let mind the repairman and all. And I'm totally sure that your employer will let you off for a day to wait on a repairman. :doh:

:yes: That would suck majorly, with noone to take shifts with on staying home....

Well Ian has is weekend plans set out...shall there be a memorial superthread on Monday?.....

What are you folks doing this weekend?, I'm doing the usual trip to Melbourne...but on the train....which isn't soooo bad.....its just some of the people you run into.....oh well I have a cheap portable dvd player + x files and fraiser :rockon:

Fuck you, I want to do the train. :(

I may go trainspotting for a bit though. Wave if you see me trackside. :wink:

Haha, maybe you'll be visible through a window in a photo. :wink:

Though I imagine any train you catch would come through earlier than I'd bother getting up!

I'm getting in tonight.....aaaaat....8:37 or something. which is a real bitch, because there is an 8:35 that leaves for Ringwood...and the next one isn't till 9:05.....:banghead:

It would pretty much mean you're shit out of luck unless you can get them to schedule a day that you're off work or something. (Say that you get a random weekday off.)

Depends on how flexible your workplace is....i'm pretty sure if the situation sprung up on me, I'd be able to get away with it.

I'm getting in tonight.....aaaaat....8:37 or something. which is a real bitch, because there is an 8:35 that leaves for Ringwood...and the next one isn't till 9:05.....:banghead:

Oooh, lame. Though if you're lucky, Connex will have fucked up and the 8:35 will be some 10 minutes behind schedule. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom