Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm pretty sure the X-Files movie is going to suck like yesterday's eggs, but I'm going anyway.

As a former uber XF geek, it is my sworn duty to go.

you think it's gonna suck??? i haven't been keeping up with spoilers. actually i've stayed away from the thread in ZS.

but like you, it is my sworn duty to go. i'm pretty fuckin excited about it.

Mia, I haven't read any reviews yet or heard spoilers, but I scuttlebutt says that it may be ... dull.

But I don't care. It's Mulder and Scully, man.

So now cori joins the ranks of the Blue Crack Addicts.

:distributes blue crack to all:

You can spend the morning talking with me quite amazed
'Cause I'm unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed

If I couldn't stay awake long enough to see a midnight show of The Dark Knight, I sure as hell can't stay awake long enough to see X-Files at midnight.

I'm going tomorrow night.

I want to see TDK again so badly. If only for the hospital scene.

:wave:

Just saw that in the paper today Khan, he'll be here sometime in September also. Small club :up:
yeah, same here. i saw another smallish band i like there last year. it's about the same size as the place i saw him in in nashville earlier this year except this time he's headlining! :D

Hey Khan! :wave:

Send him to Melbourne.
he toured australia and new zealand earlier this year :tsk:

Awww Benny (my 7 year old brother) got this cool little game as a toy from Taco Bell today. It's a comic book creator, and he and I were playing with it earlier. Now he's making his own comic, but he has to keep running in here to ask me how to spell words. He wanted to know how to spell immediately :cute:

It'll be better tomorrow. Tonight was just a quick photobucket edit. I'll photoshop it properly tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom