Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I :heart: winter. Mostly because I can play ice hockey. :love:

I could play ice.. well wait a second, it's not like I'm Waynetta Gretzky.. in fact I am quite hacktacular..

still

I could play ice hockey forever. It always was a dream of mine to play nd to be able to get the opportunity.. I feel very lucky.

:wink: But seriously, what did/didn't you like about the film?

Well it was hard watching since I generally detest Christian Bale :wink:

But honestly, I zoned out about halfway through cause it started to just all seem like so much blood and sex. Then it finally got good again with that whole ATM machine, and then it ended and I was utterly confused. Had to imdb faq that bitch up. I understand what happened now, but it seemed..to be reaching so. I think I would enjoy the book a great deal though, from what I've read about it.

Fixed.

Well its Autumy during the day. but last week we got plenty of rain and overcast days. The nights are very wintery....

:lol:

It hasn't been cold enough yet for me to get the heater out. This disappoints me.

I could go for a totally frigid winter as long as it didn't dump tons of snow, like it did this year. It was never-ending.. and then when it did rain, my basement leaked :madspit:

So, cold, bitter winters ftw and cold, over snowy winters for the phail.

I could go for a totally frigid winter as long as it didn't dump tons of snow, like it did this year. It was never-ending.. and then when it did rain, my basement leaked :madspit:

So, cold, bitter winters ftw and cold, over snowy winters for the phail.

Heh, central Melbourne hasn't had snow since 1951 or sleet since 1986 ...

:lol:

It hasn't been cold enough yet for me to get the heater out. This disappoints me.

I have the heater going basically from 5pm - 7am :lol: My room isn't insulated or anything though....at our current house we're renting (while building) my room has been like a half ass extension, done later on....

Well it was hard watching since I generally detest Christian Bale :wink:

But honestly, I zoned out about halfway through cause it started to just all seem like so much blood and sex. Then it finally got good again with that whole ATM machine, and then it ended and I was utterly confused. Had to imdb faq that bitch up. I understand what happened now, but it seemed..to be reaching so. I think I would enjoy the book a great deal though, from what I've read about it.

How can you detest Christian Bale? He wasn't deathgrowling in this film or anything. :sad:

I tend to side with the theory that none of the murders in the film actually happened; that it was all figments of a depraved mind that had to get out, or else. Some people take the film literally, but my version brings sense to the ending.

I just find the film hysterically funny, which helps a lot. The scene that's in my avatar now where he's listening to Walking On Sunshine with that focused, borderline-angry look on his face brings the lolz.

I have the heater going basically from 5pm - 7am :lol: My room isn't insulated or anything though....at our current house we're renting (while building) my room has been like a half ass extension, done later on....

Hah. Yeah, last year when I was having the windows here replaced and the lining wasn't done, I needed some heating. But this year? I'd love to get th heater out, but it's just not cold enough in here ...

Ax, you may want to check out Svartsot. Pretty good celtic metal.

I think it's celtic metal.

Anyway

It is actually pretty decent.

Ah, cool. Not familiar with them - nor much celtic metal, for that matter. But I've enjoyed some Cruachan stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom