Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, the base temp wasn't so bad. I think it was around 23 or 24 but with the humidity it felt near 40C. I had to go outside because it was stifling indoors.. and it was no better. I hate that feeling, like you can't catch a breath.

And don't even get me started on the mosquitos!

Thanks for reminding me to check my school e-mail, Ax. They've given me an extra $2,000....loaned fo course.

But still.

Today, the base temp wasn't so bad. I think it was around 23 or 24 but with the humidity it felt near 40C. I had to go outside because it was stifling indoors.. and it was no better. I hate that feeling, like you can't catch a breath.

And don't even get me started on the mosquitos!

Times like those in Queensland, I'd sit in front of two fans with a cold drink and try to cope as best I could ...

According the interview I read about Ihsahn, he is really impressed with Radiohead of late.

:giggle:

Which means, if Emperor ever do get back together. Watch out! You thought U2 fans were merciless.. those black metal buddies.. they's vicious buggers!

The coldest thing in the fridge was the beer.. hence why I'm drinking it

A bit better now

I'm just hoping we don't get any bad storms, as I'm not particularly fond of them.

Ick, yeah, I hated the storms that'd constantly roll through on Queensland summer evenings. Though they usually went through rather quickly. By comparison, Melbourne's storms are just wimpy!

I'm a complete wimp when it comes to thunderstorms

And it's the loud thunder that completely freaks me out

The crackling kind

I just want to roll into a ball and hide somewhere until it passes

Rolling thunder I can deal with and someday I'd love to get a picture of lightning over the bay. I

I'm a complete wimp when it comes to thunderstorms

And it's the loud thunder that completely freaks me out

The crackling kind

I just want to roll into a ball and hide somewhere until it passes

Rolling thunder I can deal with and someday I'd love to get a picture of lightning over the bay. I

Queensland has really intense thunder. Here in Melbourne, I've just found it to be so bloody weak. Even when it's close, it sounds distant. Now when I see storm warnings, I just roll my eyes and think "uh-huh, suuure ..."

Queensland has really intense thunder. Here in Melbourne, I've just found it to be so bloody weak. Even when it's close, it sounds distant. Now when I see storm warnings, I just roll my eyes and think "uh-huh, suuure ..."

Yeah, we haven't got any major thunderstorms for yonks....well from memory....I haven't lived down that way for nearly 10 years. I remember a few bad ones from when I was little, but even they were probably bite sized compared to Tropical Land up north.

Yeah, we haven't got any major thunderstorms for yonks....well from memory....I haven't lived down that way for nearly 10 years. I remember a few bad ones from when I was little, but even they were probably bite sized compared to Tropical Land up north.

Yeah, the storms seem so half-hearted, like they don't really want to be here. I bet they'd rather go north and bug the crap out of those banana benders. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom