Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cute: our kitties lay in front of the heater, then get too hot and move away , then go back ,then move away. . . .stoopid kittehs

:cute:

Ours do the same. One sits there, gets butted out by the other. Then the second one gets too hot and surrenders the heat, only to demand it back five minutes later.

I patted one that had moved away from the heater yesterday, he was so hot I was surprised he wasn't smoking.

:cute: our kitties lay in front of the heater, then get too hot and move away , then go back ,then move away. . . .stoopid kittehs

our cats officialy hate each other, every time the kitten goes near the older one the older one tries to jump on her and bite into her stomach, even with his smelly drugs wafting thru the house.

DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:hug: pounce

:D hey jen how was your day today??? :hug:

our cats officialy hate each other, every time the kitten goes near the older one the older one tries to jump on her and bite into her stomach, even with his smelly drugs wafting thru the house.

Our oldest cat goes nuts when we're outside, he tries to beat the shit out of the other cats.

He's fucked, because our youngest cat is a ruthless fighter and killer.

little cat is sneaky and starts fights but makes it look like the big cat started it. . . :lol:

There is a big, fluffy white cat that beats up our other two cats. One night I heard an almighty fight and saw our littlest cat rushing home. When he came into the light he looked pretty happy with himself and had a tuft of white fur in his mouth.

Plus he catches the most birds and is actually camouflaged, instead of being ginger or white.

Well, now I'm rather behind on this thread. Hi to cin and Danny and Jen and anybody else who's shown up. :wave:

so I've had a fairly boring week except that a U2 cover band were on the tellly last night :up:

On Spicks And Specks? Yeah, but their "With Or Without You" had about as much in common with the real WOWY as my cooking does to real Italian.

Blankety Blanks? I forgot about that obsession. Do you like Are YOu Being Served? as well or does Mrs Sloacombs pussy offend you. :lol::lol:

it's awesome, graham kennedy was great!!

yep, used to love that too, they used show reruns on satday nights on channel seven with some mothers do ave em, both fantastic :applause:

vegetta dry stock.

90 cents, no fucking problems. :up:

I was going to buy dry stock, but all they had was going to cost me more than the liquid stock for the amount I needed, so I went with the liquid stock. Less dishes that way too.

they managed to make "pride" sound somewhat plausible (the intro anyway).

Oh yeah, Wake Up Jeff to the music of Pride was too fucking funny.

But earlier, they played for that segment where the teams have to guess the song being played, and their final one was WOWY - apparently, anyway.

jeez, all some people can talk about is their kids. . . .little precious woke me up 5 times last night, look they're crawling, ohh, they giggled, ooohhh, doesn't it make you just want one. . .

NO IT FUCKING DOESN'T, GET THAT STINKY NOISY THING AWAY FROM ME.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom