Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you try Google Earth?

I'm pretty sure I'd identify it straight away if only the photo were larger. But any excuse to cruise around looking at satellite imagery of home is a good one. :wink:

The beach certainly looks just a bit different now to how it looked when I was there last!

s640x480

I bet you're terribly offended.

Randomly, I'm listening to music on my iPod rather than on my computer right now, and it's really throwing me off. I keep going to change the volume in iTunes and then notice it's paused on a completely different song and I remember I'm listening to the iPod. It doesn't help that since my old headphones broke, I've been temporarily using the iPod's earbuds for the computer too.

It's similar to when I'm sitting at a computer with my laptop on my lap, and when I go to use the mouse on the laptop I use the PC mouse and wonder why the fuck it isn't working.

It doesn't help I use a normal mouse with my laptop 99% of the time.

It's similar to when I'm sitting at a computer with my laptop on my lap, and when I go to use the mouse on the laptop I use the PC mouse and wonder why the fuck it isn't working.

It doesn't help I use a normal mouse with my laptop 99% of the time.

:laugh:

My two computers have their mice almost directly above each other. The PC's mouse is on a tray underneath the desk, while the Mac's mouse is on the desk itself. Occasionally I grab one and wonder why the fuck nothing's happening on the other computer. Keyboards are similarly close but I never have a problem there as I do almost all typing on the PC; I dislike the Mac's keyboard, both in terms of its own qualities and its placement relative to the computer and how I sit.

I'm looking forward to getting a laptop soon, but I fucking hate how they have touchpads rather than proper mice ...

I can't get the hang of touchpads. I find them bloody aggravating. But not using one would rather limit where I could use a laptop, so that kind of defeats the purpose really. It'd be nice to be able to sit in bed and use the computer. So I guess I'll have to get used to the bloody things.

You can probably find a decent cheap USB mouse that works in bed. I use my mouse on my leg when there's something in the way of where I usually use it.

That works? I've a good USB cordless mouse, but I haven't tried it on surfaces other than my desk. I expect it to work like shit. Too used to old mice, really.

As well as Tim Tams, I got some ANZAC biscuits today.

To balance it, I did get a shitload of fruit.

I bought shitloads of vegetables today. More than I've ever bought in one go. God. Onion, spring onion, far too many tomatoes, corn, beans ...

Just chopped up the onion and I swear, either it smells of apples or I'm getting sick ... or worryingly both.

I bought shitloads of vegetables today. More than I've ever bought in one go. God. Onion, spring onion, far too many tomatoes, corn, beans ...

Just chopped up the onion and I swear, either it smells of apples or I'm getting sick ... or worryingly both.

I also picked up corn and onions, thinking about it.

Not to mention diced chicken, for satay from a jar tomorrow night.

Dear supermarket,

Please return to packaging spring onion in nice sealed plastic. I like my spring onion to be, you know, fresh.

Not much love, though this week's drinks specials are cool,
Ax

I also picked up corn and onions, thinking about it.

Not to mention diced chicken, for satay from a jar tomorrow night.

Damnit, that's what I forgot to get, chicken! I've been eyeing the chicken breasts at the deli for the last few weeks and I was going to finally buy a couple today and try them. Ah well, it's not a pressing urgency. At least I remembered to buy ham, for a "lazy lasagne" recipe that I'm going to experiment with.

OH SHIT, that reminds me I forgot milk to make cheese sauce with. Damnit! But I can walk 2 minutes down the road to buy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom