Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i use adium so i don't have to pick which chat software to use :drool:

i can sign onto my aim account (both if i wanted), msn, yahoo, icq, and google talk accounts all at once! they support loads more i've never heard of too.

That's far too much IM for me, haha.

Hell, I try to avoid more than two IM conversations at once. Especially when this thread is fairly active too, as it's just about as fast as IM on its quick days.

I haven't used MSN since 2006. :up:

:applaud:
I only reinstalled it to talk to said husband, and I have a grand total of 4 people on my list - 3 of whom also don't use it often so I always miss them. I'm not a fan of the chat progs unless people I know are around. It used to be that strangers in Russia and obscure places would just appear from nowhere and start hounding with the A/S/L thing. And that alone makes me want to stab things. Anyone who starts with this A/S/L shit can get ripped a new one.
:up:

I've got "Send me on my way" by Rusted Root (I think) stuck in my head. Might be time to get a torrent for it so I can exorcise it out of my brain.

Bah, lazy n00bs. I'm right here and ready to nominate more than my permitted ten! :tsk:

Well maybe if no one else nominates anyone...but right now I'm hoping more people take part; especially since I leave so many subtle hints around :wink:

And on the topic of MSN, I use it everyday...

:applaud:
I only reinstalled it to talk to said husband, and I have a grand total of 4 people on my list - 3 of whom also don't use it often so I always miss them. I'm not a fan of the chat progs unless people I know are around. It used to be that strangers in Russia and obscure places would just appear from nowhere and start hounding with the A/S/L thing. And that alone makes me want to stab things. Anyone who starts with this A/S/L shit can get ripped a new one.
:up:

My MSN contacts had faaaarrr too many people from high school who I never want to speak to again.

And anybody who uses A/S/L can just fuck off. I block anybody who does that immediately.

I only use IMing software when people ask me to. Not a fan of it at all.

That's far too much IM for me, haha.

Hell, I try to avoid more than two IM conversations at once. Especially when this thread is fairly active too, as it's just about as fast as IM on its quick days.
:tongue: i usually only have two going on at once. i don't know why i bother signing onto msn anymore as i don't know anyone who uses it, and yahoo i only used to chat with someone and we couldn't on aim.

Well maybe if no one else nominates anyone...but right now I'm hoping more people take part; especially since I leave so many subtle hints around :wink:

And on the topic of MSN, I use it everyday...
i would but i'm scared :uhoh:

do you just basically post your top ten artists? or do i have to read through the whole thing to see if anyone's nominated people i'd name?

:tongue: i usually only have two going on at once. i don't know why i bother signing onto msn anymore as i don't know anyone who uses it, and yahoo i only used to chat with someone and we couldn't on aim.

See, it seems almost everyone in Australia uses MSN and people haven't even heard of AIM. Suits me down to the ground, since it means I don't have shitloads of people adding me!

Do people actually do the A/S/L thing nowadays? No one bothers me now on it, but years ago when I chatted to a few folk it was the case. I also have a handy anti-harassing email address which might scare them off. Or not. I dunno how these things work.

See, it seems almost everyone in Australia uses MSN and people haven't even heard of AIM. Suits me down to the ground, since it means I don't have shitloads of people adding me!
huh, that's weird! i guess it's like in the mid to late 90s when i only heard of people using icq.

Do people actually do the A/S/L thing nowadays? No one bothers me now on it, but years ago when I chatted to a few folk it was the case. I also have a handy anti-harassing email address which might scare them off. Or not. I dunno how these things work.
it's amazing, but they still do! my yahoo account i've had for over ten years, but i only use it now to chat with someone via webcam since it's impossible to do on aim, i guess cuz i have a mac. i'd get bombarded with strangers iming me until i noticed i was broadcasting my webcam was on :uhoh: they couldn't see it, but they could see i had one. it creeped me out until i found the setting to shut that off :relieved:

i would but i'm scared :uhoh:

do you just basically post your top ten artists? or do i have to read through the whole thing to see if anyone's nominated people i'd name?

You can nominate any ten bands you want, and it doesn't matter if they've been nominated before because the more nominations they get affect their final placing

But you can nominate any bands/artists except Pink Floyd, U2, The Beatles and REM, they've received too many :wink:

it's amazing, but they still do! my yahoo account i've had for over ten years, but i only use it now to chat with someone via webcam since it's impossible to do on aim, i guess cuz i have a mac. i'd get bombarded with strangers iming me until i noticed i was broadcasting my webcam was on :uhoh: they couldn't see it, but they could see i had one. it creeped me out until i found the setting to shut that off :relieved:

hi im 14/f/ca can i c ur b00bz????

You can nominate any ten bands you want, and it doesn't matter if they've been nominated before because the more nominations they get affect their final placing

But you can nominate any bands/artists except Pink Floyd, U2, The Beatles and REM, they've received too many :wink:
k, cool :D

no worries anyway, pink floyd and the beatles i don't like, and i don't think i'd put U2 or rem in my top ten :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom