Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People, I'm dying of boredom. Help me. It's overcast and crappy outside. I need to go clean out the car so beli can fit in it tomorrow, but I can't even be bothered. She can just kick some junk out of the way til she finds a seat, I think.

I want chocolate. Or to go curl up in bed with a good book. Maybe I should do some WiiFit.
:scream:

I could picspam you with level crossing pictures. :wink:

The Board of Trustee's have had a private meeting (eg No Bitch-Principal in attendance) and set up a sub-committee to investigate my case as it's 'very serious' :evil:
The 2 members of the sub-committee and an external legal advisor are coming to my house on Monday night to interview me about all that has happened.....:evil:
Next Board meeting is on the following Wednesday.
AND two more letters of complaint about BP have come in this week!!!

SHE'S GONNA FUCKIN' FRY!!!! :rockon:

She is fucked.

The Board of Trustee's have had a private meeting (eg No Bitch-Principal in attendance) and set up a sub-committee to investigate my case as it's 'very serious' :evil:
The 2 members of the sub-committee and an external legal advisor are coming to my house on Monday night to interview me about all that has happened.....:evil:

AWESOME. :up:

How many people have complained about her now?

I need a lion tamer

37b54e19.jpg

John, I thought you lived in Dublin :huh:

Also...this album so far is as dull as chartered accounting. I need a lion tamer

Irishtown, Dublin 4, Dubin, Ireland :wink:

Hey Axver what do you think of this idea for the Artist League; I was thinking that every round one match-up would be selected randomly as a Highlighted match and a youtube video for a song of each of the two bands would be provided. I was hoping this would be a way to help people get into music through the competition.

Also...this album so far is as dull as chartered accounting. I need a lion tamer

Finally, someone who agrees with me! Well, sort of. First few listens, I couldn't give a shit about Murmur. I only gave it more chances because so many people seem to think it's REM's best or second-best album. I've warmed up to half of it now, but god, first listen was a disappointment. But you wanted something to put you to sleep ... :wink:

AWESOME. :up:

How many people have complained about her now?

Well, with this new board, 3 letters including mine have come in. Parents have complained TO HER in the past but suspiciously she's 'lost' those letters.....

Finally, someone who agrees with me! Well, sort of. First few listens, I couldn't give a shit about Murmur. I only gave it more chances because so many people seem to think it's REM's best or second-best album. I've warmed up to half of it now, but god, first listen was a disappointment. But you wanted something to put you to sleep ... :wink:

I more meant I took my meds and was falling asleep :laugh: I gave up on the album though. I'll give it another chance some other time.

Listening to Driver 8 now, then "Can't Carry On" by Crowded House, then letting shuffle take over

What's the story with this woman? I've only caught fragments, or rather, you gleefully plitting her death here and there.

Well, with this new board, 3 letters including mine have come in. Parents have complained TO HER in the past but suspiciously she's 'lost' those letters.....

Oh, funny how she'd lose that sort of thing ...!

It's going to be great to see her go down. :evil:

Hey Axver what do you think of this idea for the Artist League; I was thinking that every round one match-up would be selected randomly as a Highlighted match and a youtube video for a song of each of the two bands would be provided. I was hoping this would be a way to help people get into music through the competition.

Yeah, this'd definitely be a good idea. Hopefully some people will check it out. B&C can be pretty lame at times with not getting into new stuff, but if at least a few people each round can be arsed, that'd be good.

Yeah, this'd definitely be a good idea. Hopefully some people will check it out. B&C can be pretty lame at times with not getting into new stuff, but if at least a few people each round can be arsed, that'd be good.

Yeah I'm hoping it will work out; it'll just be two videos each round and it will hopefully silence some of the people who said the competition wasn't really about music :wink:

I'm gonna end the nominations for it either tomorrow or Friday (they seem to be drying up now) but I could use a few more before getting the final list done (hint hint to anyone who hasn't given a list yet)

What's the story with this woman? I've only caught fragments, or rather, you gleefully plitting her death here and there.

:evil: Brief story before I mow the lawns....

A special needs kid has been biting and hitting my 6yr old daughter. No problems with him, it's his lack of supervision (ie 9 & 10yr olds watching him and his teacher aide being dumb and dumber). Principal said that my 6yr old needs to 'self-manage' and has taken no steps whatsoever to look into the issue. My daughter started bed wetting, became timid and feared going to school. A teacher has been less active than a sloth in dealing with it too. Principal tried to stop me entering the classroom to watch over my daughter to make sure she was ok...shit hit the fan needless to say. Board became involved thanks to me writing a letter - they're furious as Principal never told them ANYTHING about what had been happening, and that she has fudged the incident reports to make it look like innocent accidents. Had massive soul-inspiring show down with her. Removed kids from the school, and enrolled them at a fantastic school. Fight continues :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom