Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys *beams*

Was the text was all readable enough?

Brilliant!
The text was fine. I had to go back and pause a few times, like over Little Red Dress which I swear does NOT contain 'been around the front' anywhere in the song!! I don't think I can ever sing anything but Little Red Dress to that.
:lol:

Brilliant!
The text was fine. I had to go back and pause a few times, like over Little Red Dress which I swear does NOT contain 'been around the front' anywhere in the song!! I don't think I can ever sing anything but Little Red Dress to that.
:lol:

I do hear it as "been around the back, been around the front", but I routinely mishear it as "beer around the bar, beer around the 'fro".

I do hear it as "been around the back, been around the front", but I routinely mishear it as "beer around the bar, beer around the 'fro".

I've always heard "you left me, you left me," which makes more sense, given the subject of the song.

I've always heard "you left me, you left me," which makes more sense, given the subject of the song.

Beegee and I once got into a discussion on what we heard in this part, and it was funny what other people chimed in with and what they heard! They have to be the most misheard U2 lyrics.

Beegee and I once got into a discussion on what we heard in this part, and it was funny what other people chimed in with and what they heard! They have to be the most misheard U2 lyrics.
Yeah, it's pretty hard to hear what he's saying, but what's odd is when people make threads asking about it.... the actual lyrics are IN the booklet.

I hear one of the verses in Shadows and Tall Trees as this

"and you're feeling me
Anything redeeming
And she spoke Swahili
Is love like a tightrope
Can you pronunciate?"

...laugh at me now...:wink:

more confessions: it wasn't until seeing this video when i finally knew what part of the song that line was used. i thought it was just jibberish :reject:

Oh, I almost forgot. I've been meaning to post this picture in here for ages:

trin03.jpg

Words of wisdom from Newfoundland's Trinity Bay train loop. :up:

Oh, I almost forgot. I've been meaning to post this picture in here for ages:

trin03.jpg

Words of wisdom from Newfoundland's Trinity Bay train loop. :up:

:lmao: :lmao:

Oh wow.

I want a sign like that to use here, just to see how many idiots without common sense we can eliminate at the hands of trains doing 160km/h.

wot u mean? typin liek wot?

why teh fook wood i wanna type liek im in skool? dis be teh kewl wai 2 type, man.

(Incidentally, I put on a chavvy English accent in my head when I type that way.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom