Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm off for pizza. Get to a new thread while I'm gone, folks. Have a good one! :wave:

Nooooooooooo! I just came back from checking the pantry. There's no macaroni and cheese! I usually keep a box in there for when I want to go on an unhealthy, hormone-fueled binge. What will I do now?! :scream:

What a cuhrazy trip.

First I was going to tell you guys that apparently I have Two Tickets to Paradise.

Then I almost got killed driving past two bars on the way to Taco Bell..no joke...this guy almost killed me

Then I almost ran over two bunnies doin' it in the road (Paul mcCartney style apparently)

Then I was told that you shook me all night long.

It does!

I'm watching Hearts in Atlantis, it's been on 5 minutes, and I am already full of complaints based on the book :lol:

But David f'ing Morse :rockon:

Low Men in yellow coats!

The Crimson King would like Ted Brautigan to get back to work, kthx.

Shuddup you :madspit:

Yeah...so apparently it's not as bad as I thought it was, cause They somehow are kids in the 50s, even though David Morse could not possibly have been playing a 60s year old...but everyone in his family had cellphones...so I don't know what year it's supposed to be on either end of the spectrum. UGH! Anyways.

Also David Morse can stop randomly showing up in Steven King movies.

The Langoliers
The Green Mile
Hearts in Atlantis

Can he help it if he's become Stephen King's personal THAT guy?

Plus...how can I lose? Stephen King AND David Morse :drool:

Over David Morse...Stephen King's writing, but NOT Stephen King.

Yeah, but Steven Weber is trying to take over that job.

Although he's less of a THAT guy and more of a 'That guy from Wings... no, the other one'

Oh Seriously. But I did prefer him as Jack Torrence. If you're big on the book being like the movie, Then the Steven Weber Shining pwned the Jackie Nicholson one.

And Chass...they've mentioned Low Men. I figured they were going to completely change the plot or something, but they're not. I odn't know how the f theyr'e going to make this work.

Oh Seriously. But I did prefer him as Jack Torrence. If you're big on the book being like the movie, Then the Steven Weber Shining pwned the Jackie Nicholson one.
Plus it had THAT kid in it.

Also, no wonder it as good, King wrote the screenplay himself.

Kubrick's Shining was an awesome movie, but not much of an adaptation at all.

But speaking of King-written screenplays, have you seen Storm of the Century?

Plus it had THAT kid in it.

Also, no wonder it as good, King wrote the screenplay himself.

Kubrick's Shining was an awesome movie, but not much of an adaptation at all.

But speaking of King-written screenplays, have you seen Storm of the Century?

I have not. And yes, usually when Stephen goes about writing his own screen plays the movies aren't as popular, but the rabid fans love 'em :lol:

Storm of the Century was better than I was expecting it to be. And the Maine accents on all the characters are perfect. And for some reason I totally fell in love with the dude playing the deputy. He was adorable <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom