Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know if i've ever known the lyrics to walk on :hmm:

i know oooooooooohoooooooh walk on
walk oooooon
waaaaalk on

isn't that the whole chorus? just walk on walk on....they sure like repeating things :hmm:

Stay Safe tonight :wink:

When I was younger (13) and the video first came out, I recorded it, and played it over and over again, while I wrote out the lyrics on a sheet of notebook paper that I carried around with me everywhere....yeah I was a little obsessive in the beginning :uhoh:

Time for a cartoon.

No, wait. Try again.

Time for bed. That's the one. Night all :wave:

I wish I was joking. Telstra's well-known for giving the most uselessly broad "please be home between" times, because their reliability is so shot.

So is most other companies though. well I guess most phone/TV/Internet is done via Tel$ra in some way anyway.

Yeah....be home between 9am & 5pm......riiiiiight!

Hello again all :wave:

So is most other companies though. well I guess most phone/TV/Internet is done via Tel$ra in some way anyway.

Yeah....be home between 9am & 5pm......riiiiiight!

Hello again all :wave:

:laugh: Yeah, Optus is just as shit, and everything seems to go via Telstra or them.

I've found Internode to be much more precise. Or when they can't be precise, it's Telstra's fault, not theirs!

SO...my friend is trying to get me in to Pet Shop Boys, so he linked me to three videos: A live performance of "It's a Sin", the video for "Can You Forgive Her" :)yikes: ), and the video for "Always On My Mind" < WTF

:laugh: Yeah, Optus is just as shit, and everything seems to go via Telstra or them.

I've found Internode to be much more precise. Or when they can't be precise, it's Telstra's fault, not theirs!

Optus phone's go through Telstra too i believe. I've been on an Optus plan for about a year, and they have been brilliant. I haven't had to deal with customer service.....so I guess I'm not one to talk :wink:

Optus phone's go through Telstra too i believe. I've been on an Optus plan for about a year, and they have been brilliant. I haven't had to deal with customer service.....so I guess I'm not one to talk :wink:

I think for cable Internet, Optus has its own infrastructure.

We used to have them for phone and they weren't bad. Internet, however? Fucking useless, and a total ripoff. I honestly don't know why anybody in this country would use Telstra or Optus for Internet when they could go with Internode or iiNet.

I honestly don't know why anybody in this country would use Telstra or Optus for Internet when they could go with Internode or iiNet.

I know!, their plans are so CRAP!

At home, we're with a local company. I can download @ 2MB Upload @ 256k......we have a 60GB download limit....and our downloads ratio has to be 1:4mb.....cost?....$89!

You mention this plan to Telstra, and it probably doesn't exist!

Or a lazy student with nothing better to do with your life than sit at home staring at a computer that doesn't work.

... wait, that's me.

That's only in your holidays :wink:

Speaking of Uni. It seems I've basically got the All clear from work to do Uni next year. I just have to get on and apply, and er...yeah...you know, get In!

I know!, their plans are so CRAP!

At home, we're with a local company. I can download @ 2MB Upload @ 256k......we have a 60GB download limit....and our downloads ratio has to be 1:4mb.....cost?....$89!

You mention this plan to Telstra, and it probably doesn't exist!

Now that's pretty sweet by our standards. Some of the small, local ISPs can be really great.

I keep meaning to look into Internode's ADSL2+ though. I need more speed. :drool:

That's only in your holidays :wink:

Speaking of Uni. It seems I've basically got the All clear from work to do Uni next year. I just have to get on and apply, and er...yeah...you know, get In!

Which is a third of the year. Plus half of the semester too. :wink:

Awesome! Good luck with the application.

I suppose its fine if you work less than 20KM from where you live, but otherwise, if you have job, kids, social activities ect.....its kim-possible!

It's mostly a pain in the arse if you live by yourself since you'd have no one else to let mind the repairman and all. And I'm totally sure that your employer will let you off for a day to wait on a repairman. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom