Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: Reggo you didn't have to cahnge it XD I was just kidding

and does NO ONE watch Boston Legal?!

I want to see TDK again so badly. If only for the hospital scene.

jokerbetch.jpg

Ignore the sentiment written in lol-speak. It's the closest I could get you to the hospital scene. :wink:

oh God...I've terrified Ben again...I forgot that picture was up and he came in to ask me how to spell another word :(.

:hyper: I just ate a giant sugar cookie in under five minutes. The sugar's starting to hit my bloodstream. :hyper:

UGHGHHGHGHGHGH stupid stupid desert island, and stupid...people mistagging things :banghead: a;lskgja;lgkja;

:hug: There there.

I wanna use the frikkin Exocist theme...well MAYBE. And I have the original song (Tubular Bells) but the thing is 25 minutes long. So I went to see if there was a shorter version, that maybe came out with the soundtrack of the film or something...But the closest I could find has it titled as such "The Exorcist (Tubular Bells - Opening Theme) - Original ~ Hollywood Symphony Orchestra

And I don't even know what to do with that :lol:

I wanna use the frikkin Exocist theme...well MAYBE. And I have the original song (Tubular Bells) but the thing is 25 minutes long. So I went to see if there was a shorter version, that maybe came out with the soundtrack of the film or something...But the closest I could find has it titled as such "The Exorcist (Tubular Bells - Opening Theme) - Original ~ Hollywood Symphony Orchestra

And I don't even know what to do with that :lol:

Have you checked itunes or rhapsody or one of those. There was a single or short version they used to play on the radio back when the movie came out. Yeah, I'm old. :wink:

Have you checked itunes or rhapsody or one of those. There was a single or short version they used to play on the radio back when the movie came out. Yeah, I'm old. :wink:

In order to share the songs, I use the Amazon music store, and the one I thought was what I wanted (and purchased :banghead: ) Is not what I hoped it would be. That song loses out on a lot if you just repeat the main part over and over again. Ah well, probably won't end up using it.

yeah, probably titled something like "tubular bells (radio edit)" :hmm:

kinda like the big country song i used this time and everyone bitched i used the single edit, even though that's the only version i saw on itunes :giggle:

yeah, probably titled something like "tubular bells (radio edit)" :hmm:

kinda like the big country song i used this time and everyone bitched i used the single edit, even though that's the only version i saw on itunes :giggle:

:hug: sorry 'bout that Khan.

It's not fair though with those sites, cuz it's tough to tell what your getting sometimes. we bought Mexican Radio by Wall of Voodoo, then found out it was a live version :angry:

:hug: sorry 'bout that Khan.

It's not fair though with those sites, cuz it's tough to tell what your getting sometimes. we bought Mexican Radio by Wall of Voodoo, then found out it was a live version :angry:
it's okay :D

yeah, i agree. and sometimes the 30 seconds they choose to let you hear isn't very informative. it sucks how with some people, you either can only find live versions of their big hit, or every album BUT the one with the hit!

Btw, this reminds me of my fears over the upcoming DI list and school year. Can I get in trouble or tracked for uploading/downloading from //etc.? this could be a big hindrance on my participating or not.

My list is not coming together as easily as I'd hoped, so I'm waiting till DI VI, I think. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom