Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you detest Christian Bale? He wasn't deathgrowling in this film or anything. :sad:

I tend to side with the theory that none of the murders in the film actually happened; that it was all figments of a depraved mind that had to get out, or else. Some people take the film literally, but my version brings sense to the ending.

I just find the film hysterically funny, which helps a lot. The scene that's in my avatar now where he's listening to Walking On Sunshine with that focused, borderline-angry look on his face brings the lolz.

:lol: I must've had the volume too low, I couldn't hear what he was listening to :laugh:

Well, reading the IMDb FAQ also led to the understand that the author wanted everyone to know the murders actually happened. I would prefer to believe they didn't myself, but on the other hand it weaves an interesting tale to hear things his way.

As for Bale...I don't know. I just have yet to see him in anything where I'm just like...You Sir, You are a fantastic actor. Not saying he's not. I just haven't been really moved by any of his performances...something about him irks me.

Some guys have big cranks. I have a big grill. Look what I bought tonight.

Summit650_large.jpg

Okay yea, Dill pickle chips are heralded as one of the favoured Canuckian flavours

That and roast chicken.

I've actually been eating baked dill puckle chipos. I like them better than the usual grease-hounds.

Ok...so I started a new Virtual Villagers game, since my original band of shipwrecked finally died off. And I wasn't paying attention. And I set two of them to breeding. ...I just came back to the game and there are a whole mess of children running about! I don't have enough foooooood!!!

my neighbors have one just like it, and I concur. It's a fucking awesome grill. Cooks brats spectacularly.

I've got it down to I'm On Fire, Devil's & Dust, Streets of Philadelphia, Atlantic City, and Briliant Disguist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom