Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess the only thing that could stop me making my di list is a little brother wanting to play football. Lucky Brittany's not here. It's just me against him now :lol:

:giggle:

Are you sure you haven't ventured there after consuming copious amounts of port, wine and cheese?

It's so humid here tonight, Ax, not funny. I've been drinking some beer. I'd actually like to tape it to my forehead.

One beer.

And I'm singing like a wino

Or since it's beer

a bino

:giggle:

Are you sure you haven't ventured there after consuming copious amounts of port, wine and cheese?

It's so humid here tonight, Ax, not funny. I've been drinking some beer. I'd actually like to tape it to my forehead.

One beer.

And I'm singing like a wino

Or since it's beer

a bino

:laugh: I think I'm safe. I hadn't been drunk before May this year!

And it seems you are a very, very cheap drunk. :wink:

Humidity can go to hell. Winter for the win.

Woot! :hi5:

The low for tonight is 20C. That's the frikkin' low!

I'd much rather it be -30C.

But I'm weird that way.

Ha, although I'd favour the -30, I'd also be really fucking freezing. I'm thinking more along the lines of a nice -5 ...

Procrastination for the...win?

I'm alright. Kind of bored though. Getting the lulz from my brother walking straight into joke traps. :laugh:

Heh, more ... I should have checked my uni e-mails by the start of the week, but now I can't be making things worse than they already are by still not checking.

Back already, he decided that he didn't want to play anymore.

I think the deficit of 6-2 had something to do with it.

I've had to shovel the drive at -30C. So long as you're bundled up, you'll be okay.

-10C for me is the perfect temp. It's not too too cold, but not too too warm. It's perfect.

I guess the perfect summer temp for me would be around 15-20C. Beyond that it gets too hot and then I get cranky.

Always fun listening to Iron Maiden and trying to sing like Bruce Dickenson.. wind up sounding like a right drunk arse.

But I'm not drunk yet, I'm stille making some sense

Listening to Dream Theater and trying to sing like James LaBrie tends to work out even worse ...

I've had to shovel the drive at -30C. So long as you're bundled up, you'll be okay.

-10C for me is the perfect temp. It's not too too cold, but not too too warm. It's perfect.

I guess the perfect summer temp for me would be around 15-20C. Beyond that it gets too hot and then I get cranky.

You hardy Canadians. :wink:

I'll take 0-5 as ideal for winter, and about 17-18 as ideal for summer. I can handle 22 pretty fine as well. But going past 25 is always a recipe for "fuck off".

I'm actually sounding more like King Diamond. If you haven't heard him, he sings very high pitchedly.

I think I just created a new word.

I like a few of his songs, but when he switches to the high pitch.. it makes me want to giggle. And there are so many that try to emulate him. Ihsahn from Emperor has gone solo and he does the high pitch thing as well.

I find they wind like sounding so fucking funny, I just can't take them seriously.

I'm actually sounding more like King Diamond. If you haven't heard him, he sings very high pitchedly.

I think I just created a new word.

I like a few of his songs, but when he switches to the high pitch.. it makes me want to giggle. And there are so many that try to emulate him. Ihsahn from Emperor has gone solo and he does the high pitch thing as well.

I find they wind like sounding so fucking funny, I just can't take them seriously.

Although I'm well familiar with the name, I don't think I've ever listened to his music.

As for Ihsahn, I still haven't gotten around to checking out his latest solo album. God, I'm slack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom