Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I've regularly said, I skip my lectures on Monday (unless there's a good movie on in between them), have my 10-4 day on Tuesday and then a brief appearance on Friday.

Great little scam I seem to have going.

Haha, awesome. I've rigged my schedule so that if my lectures are bullshit, I only need to do 3 hours in the afternoon on both Wednesday and Thursday. I imagine I'll do full Tuesdays, but Thursday morning will probably be a sleep-in.

Fuck the ABC and fuck Phail Collins. Thanks to some ad last night, I have In The Air Tonight stuck in my head. :barf:

one of the girls didn't turn up for work on Sunday and I just read on her Facebook that she was falling down drunk on Saturday night :lol: Oh she will get it big time tomorrow. . . . stalky stalky :D

I LOVE FACEBOOK FOR THAT ! my staff are so dumb they do that too, with photos !

and spraying wee, :shrug: thats no biggy ,

hey ax i just saw one of those thingys you get from the news agent where you collect it each week , you get a magazine and a bit to make a model, it's the flying dutchman !

Oooh yeah, Jen, I've heard of that. Looks cool but god it'd be hard. My past attempts at making rail models haven't worked out entirely fantastically ...! I have this one carriage lying around that looks more like bits of kindling on wheels.

Also, you mean Scotsman. :wink:

i do know the flying scotsman , fastest steam train eva yeah?

Close - it was certainly one of the quickest and prestigious services. The very fastest was the Mallard, which got past 200km/h.

Meanwhile, Australia STILL doesn't have anything that fast. :madspit:

Bah, I hate dinners where you don't initially feel full at all, but 30 minutes later, you feel fucking bloated.

Fuck you, minestrone!

Haha, it's the GG2 Signal? Just like mentioning trains is sure to attract my attention, or planes Ian's, or bug pinuses Andrew's ...

:laugh:

I'm good, still full from minestrone earlier. First time I've made it and I think it worked out pretty well. How about yourself?

oh I'm good! looking forward to the bbq at my friend's tonight :drool:
:D and I bought a pizza salame for tomorrownight, but I"m gonna make it all fancy, adding ham, artichokes, paprika :hmm: suggestions?

:yuck: DO NOT SAY OLIVES!

Minestrone is nice :drool: soup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom