Shades of Death Road, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im back, something fucking weird happend, the power dipped and then interference crashed on me, i lost the fuckin thing i was working on :madwife:

africa here i tells ya ! wheres the Red foundation money for me :mad:

:lol::lol: Comedy Gold :up:

"oh Betty, the cat's done a whoopsie in my beret"

i bought the season one dvd :D ive never seen a funnier character. my favourite ep is when he is looking for a new job....

Oh yeah, Wake Up Jeff to the music of Pride was too fucking funny.

But earlier, they played for that segment where the teams have to guess the song being played, and their final one was WOWY - apparently, anyway.

they did sound quite bad...

Or send me lots of stuff to "shut that crank up".

I'm expecting they'll either think you're a fucking nutter, or Grandpa Simpson.

When I read your magazine, I don't see one wrinkled face or single toothless grin. For shame! To the sickos at `Modern Bride' magazine.

Dear Mr. President. There are too many states nowadays. Please eliminate three. I am not a crackpot!

oh really???? hope everythings all right now! take care :hug:

humph dad chooses NOW to kick me out to fix the comp. cant fix it during the day....

sorry chums ive gotta go :(

Actually, shit. I'd better be out too. 6:30 start and all that.

Sure, 9am is an early class, but my day is finished by 11am.

Arsehole. On the two days when I need to be up at about 8am (10am classes), I won't get home until after 4pm. But apart from those two days, I only spend 3 hours on campus for the rest of the week, so I can deal with that.

Have a good one. :wave:

Arsehole. On the two days when I need to be up at about 8am (10am classes), I won't get home until after 4pm. But apart from those two days, I only spend 3 hours on campus for the rest of the week, so I can deal with that.

Like I've regularly said, I skip my lectures on Monday (unless there's a good movie on in between them), have my 10-4 day on Tuesday and then a brief appearance on Friday.

Great little scam I seem to have going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom