Sgt Peppers vs The White Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
Which album do you think is the better? Hmm? I don't think I can create a poll, not being a premium member, if anyone can please go ahead.

In my most highly revered opinion, I think The White Album has some tracks that are better than any on Sgt. Peppers, including While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Helter Skelter, maybe Back in the U.S.S.R., Dear Prudence and Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey. That said however, I thnik Sgt. Peppers overall is the better album. There is a lot of filler on the White Album.

Hard to say, I would've said Pepper without hesitating about 2 years ago, but I've learnt to appreciate The White Album more.

I can't decide....we'll leave it at that.

I enjoy The White Album more. Rarely play Sgt. Pepper's. Don't think I even own it anymore. Maybe I just like the jumble and gems of The White Album.

Can I say Revolver? haha

Of those it's hard to choose, as for quality through out it probably goes to Sgt. Pepper's whereas because White Album is so large it contains maybe even more great tracks than Sgt. Pepper's, but unlike most Beatles albums it's got plenty of stuff that wouldn't qualify as great.

Back
Top Bottom