Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone found a listing of the stage lineups in order for the Live 8 shows? It would be really helpful.

except london

I'm stupid. I watched the whole damn thing online from beginning to end and didn't bother writing anything down.

I could have made millions by now.:wink:

Queen Bee said:

:hug:

What's your email address? I have some audio goodies I'd like to send you though YSI :up:

Audio Goodies? :hyper:

timothiusnz gmail com - you're pretty cluey - guess the rest. :wink:

I'll have to grab them when I get home quickly before I leave tommorow morning. :yes:

Queen Bee said:
If this doesn't upload to YSI before you get home I'll just upload it to my webspace. :sigh:

:yes:

It's cool I have a fair bit of time till like midnight or somthing tonight - which should give ysi plenty of time to get it's arse into gear. I've never used a internet service as moody as ysi. When it's hot it's hot... but when it's not...:ohmy:

timothius said:

:hug:

Thanks.

So, have you got any concerts (U2 or otherwise) coming to go to? :hyper:

Not really a big fan of either groups, but Louis XIV and Kasabian will be here before the end of the month. The ticket prices are reasonable, so I might go check them out. As for U2, I won't be seeing them again until November. :sad:

What about you? :hyper:

Queen Bee said:

Not really a big fan of either groups, but Louis XIV and Kasabian will be here before the end of the month. The ticket prices are reasonable, so I might go check them out. As for U2, I won't be seeing them again until November. :sad:

What about you? :hyper:

The weekend of the 15th-16th-17th I will be seeing the Finn Brothers at the Sydney Opera House :hyper:.' That will be amazing (and expensive) but still they are my "U2" and they rotate setlists from 33 years worth of back catalogue so :drool: :drool: . The next weekend I'm seeing Shihad (very, very good back catalogue but there new album sucks amazingly) at some rinky-dink little club a lot closer to home. Then I not a great deal until U2 or C:censored:y decide to pay us a visit. Whoever does first is cooler. I will probably die without seeing U2 I suspect. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom