Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

Oh stop lying, we know you were glued to it for Bon Jovi! He's on now if you want to catch him again! :sexywink:

Johhny used to work ont he docks... :love: :wink:

I did enjoy Will Smith's Switch from Philly.

You can see right through me, Schmeg! Richie Samsuckora had me glued to my computer screen the second he brought out his double-necked guitar :combust:

Everyobody in Rome just realized the camera was on them and started waving at the screen like goofballs. :laugh:

Queen Bee said:

You can see right through me, Schmeg! Richie Samsuckora had me glued to my computer screen the second he brought out his double-necked guitar :combust:
I know, I know. It's okay, you're among friends here!

whoa who is this squeaky lady here? It might be time for bed!

timothius said:

Switch :yawn:

I'm not afraid to say I was totally thrilled with the performance of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme though. :hyper: I felt I was 10 again.
Hey! It's a good summer song! :wink:

He sang the theme??? I MUST SEE THIS!!!!

still can't get it fah?

IE, with lowest speed setting besides dial up option?

Doesn't make sense.

Queen Bee said:

Ms. Dynami-tee-ee!

Goodnight, Schmeg :wave:
:crazy: Good lord. That was unnecessary.

I usually dislike bands/artists that feel the need to refer to themselves in their songs.

:wave: Night! Tomorrow night I'll probably be watching this again unless I'm stuck in fireworks traffic!

trevster2k said:
still can't get it fah?

IE, with lowest speed setting besides dial up option?

Doesn't make sense.

Nope it's not working....seriously the screen refreshes about every 5 seconds and when I click on the select the speed it wont accept what I have clicked.

~this close to giving up~

timothius said:

West Philidelphia born & raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days... :hyper:

:love:

:wave: Sgt Schmeg!
:D I'm a Sgt. now! Can I be Sgt. The Schmeg? :love: :lol:

:wave: Night!

fah try rebooting your computer,and trying again sometimes their are glitches which screw up your browsers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom