Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Oh yeah :der:

Happy 4th of July, Schmeg! :D
In 2 1/2 hours come back and read this post:

Happy 4th of July, Queen Bee! :D

4th of July is my favorite holiday and I have to work. :(

fah said:

1/4 Canadian :hyper:

That's more than some of the Canadians who live here :wink:
My mom's father was from Prince Edward Island and when I was reading Anne of Green Gables I just thought that was the coolest thing EVER. Strangely enough he was the one who listened to Irish music and everything, and he was the only one of my grandparents whose parents were not born in Ireland!

REM!!! :hyper:

Queen Bee said:
London:
REM
Ms. Dynasuckmite
Keane (Muse in Paris :drool:; Kaiser Chiefs in Philly)
Travis

Edit: Oh, Schmeg's going to bed soon :sad:
The Kaiser Chiefs are on in Philly? I wanna see them but I can't not watch my Michael Stipe! :sad:

Schmeg said:

My mom's father was from Prince Edward Island and when I was reading Anne of Green Gables I just thought that was the coolest thing EVER. Strangely enough he was the one who listened to Irish music and everything, and he was the only one of my grandparents whose parents were not born in Ireland!

REM!!! :hyper:

:cool:

It's someone else in Philly right now...I might have switched over from REM to check...

Queen Bee said:

They're on at the same time as Keane and Muse. So... probably 30 minutes from now :hmm:
Half an hour? I have to get up for work at 9...I think I could stay up for that. I'm getting kinda sleepy though!

Queen Bee said:

I think we've missed them since the Philly feed has started already. :(
Oh bummer. I need to take another week off from work to see all of this! Or I need someone to let me borrow their AOL account so I can watch it song by song! :laugh:

I just figured out how to make it go full-screen and could just about see up Michael's nose! :eek:

Thanks but....

Queen Bee said:

Ah, okay. You should watch the Paris feed on AOLmusic.com when Muse take the stage :yes:

:sad:

I just tried logging in and it wont let me. I get to the what speed page and it just keeps refreshing and it wont accept when I click on high speed

Suggestions ?

fah said:
Thanks but....

I just tried logging in and it wont let me. I get to the what speed page and it just keeps refreshing and it wont accept when I click on high speed

Suggestions ?
:ohmy: No suggestions, I can't even make YSI work lately! Sorry! :(

Schmeg said:

Oh bummer. I need to take another week off from work to see all of this! Or I need someone to let me borrow their AOL account so I can watch it song by song! :laugh:

I just figured out how to make it go full-screen and could just about see up Michael's nose! :eek:

I know close to nothing about the Philly feed since I avoided it like the plague (too many crap acts :yuck: ), but if I remember correctly, Kaiser Chiefs opened the Philly ceremony. Their performance is the only one I've yet to catch it on a replay. :(

:lol:

Queen Bee said:

I know close to nothing about the Philly feed since I avoided it like the plague (too many crap acts :yuck: ), but if I remember correctly, Kaiser Chiefs opened the Philly ceremony. Their performance is the only one I've yet to catch it on a replay. :(

:lol:
Oh stop lying, we know you were glued to it for Bon Jovi! He's on now if you want to catch him again! :sexywink:

Johhny used to work ont he docks... :love: :wink:

I did enjoy Will Smith's Switch from Philly.

fah, also try choosing a slower speed except the dialup one. The sound is still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom