Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
I've heard all good things about Batman Begins. :up:
me too :up: my mom and dad have already seen it (come to think of it, i've seen every movie in the batman series as well except for this one) and she said i absolutely have to see it.

land of the dead has been getting great reviews too. :up: i don't like zombie movies but i did enjoy that one.

Queen Bee said:
You should definitely go see Bat:drool:man:drool: Be:drool:gins:drool:
:laugh: i take it you're a christian bale fan? :wink:

fah said:
It only works in IE :laugh:

We had to take all the safety/security features off to get it to run and even then I had problems but then again it was me :shifty:

I'm back mini fahs are in bed...5 days into summer vacation for them and they were about the worst they have ever been

~takes deep breath, has sip of beer~
all right, that's what i'd thought. i'll have to look and see if i can get the feeds to work with ie. i hope i don't have to mess with any of my settings, although macs don't seem to have to work like that. :drool:

i'm so sorry fah :hug: hopefully their behaviour will improve :)

I was OBSESSED with Comfortably Numb for a few years. :drool: Good song.

The mini fahs are now sleeping :|

Today was 'take the mini fahs to my esthetician day'
HUGE MISTAKE!!!
A few weeks back I had a pedicure and for the summer I had small rhinestones applied. It looks kinda cool and the mini fahs were all excited about it so I told them they could have it done.
WELL...
They get it done and then they whine, fuss and complain the rest of the day.
As a matter of fact 2 of the mini fahs have already lost some of the stones as they were not as careful as they were told to be

Tomorrow they are all getting their hair cut.

I am going to need several beers by the end of the week :)

Schmeg said:
I was OBSESSED with Comfortably Numb for a few years. :drool: Good song.

Perfectly normal :up:

PF are one of my favourite bands :drool:

Last year I picked up a dvd about the making of 'Dark Side of the Moon'. If you are interested in this band at all, you have to see this dvd :up: :up:

fah said:
The mini fahs are now sleeping :|

Today was 'take the mini fahs to my esthetician day'
HUGE MISTAKE!!!
A few weeks back I had a pedicure and for the summer I had small rhinestones applied. It looks kinda cool and the mini fahs were all excited about it so I told them they could have it done.
WELL...
They get it done and then they whine, fuss and complain the rest of the day.
As a matter of fact 2 of the mini fahs have already lost some of the stones as they were not as careful as they were told to be

Tomorrow they are all getting their hair cut.

I am going to need several beers by the end of the week :)

:hug:

fah said:
I haven't seen the Machinist....Readers Digest Version ~ please

Courtesy of IMDB.com:

The Machinist is the story of Trevor Reznik, a lathe-operator who is dying of insomnia. In a machine shop, occupational hazards are bad enough under normal circumstances; yet for Trevor the risks are compounded by fatigue. Trevor has lost the ability to sleep. This is no ordinary insomnia...

And some disturbing images: http://images.google.com/images?q=T...-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N&tab=wi :yuck:

Last edited:
fah said:

Perfectly normal :up:

PF are one of my favourite bands :drool:

Last year I picked up a dvd about the making of 'Dark Side of the Moon'. If you are interested in this band at all, you have to see this dvd :up: :up:
:reject: I remember reading about that and I can't even imagine no one in this house has picked it up yet!

Edit because I forgot to say: They're one of my favorites, too for a lot of different reasons, from just good music to childhood memories. :)

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:

Courtesy of IMDB.com:

The Machinist is the story of Trevor Reznik, a lathe-operator who is dying of insomnia. In a machine shop, occupational hazards are bad enough under normal circumstances; yet for Trevor the risks are compounded by fatigue. Trevor has lost the ability to sleep. This is no ordinary insomnia...

ick :ohmy:

I first read that name as Trent Reznor

Queen Bee said:
Land of the Dead commercials kind of freak me out. I'll probably wait until it hits the discount theatre.

:yes: He was my first celeb crush :D :drool:
yeah, the movie's scary. it's good though. :D

and yeah, he did look really scary in the machinist. do you have any pictures of him where he's a little less anorexic? :)

Kariann said:

When were ranks suddenly assigned. I dont like being out of the loop!!!!!!! :grumpy:
Yeah, I think I gave myself the Sgt. ranking last night at some point...or the night before? I don't remember. But ARW gave me the The and I added the Sgt.

You are the lady with the spinning head...which they played this morning under the 5 day forecast on the news, strangely enough...I was digging through the closet looking for something to wear and I found myself singing, "La la la, la la la, lady..." :laugh:

fah said:
I just watched the long trailer for the Machinist.

Why do we never read about male celebs being scarey skinny eh :wink:
According to In Touch magazine Lindsey Lohan collapsed and her body can't take much more!!! :hyper::|

This is why I stick to rock stars and not actors...I can't deal with the crap. :rolleyes:

Schmeg said:

Yeah, I think I gave myself the Sgt. ranking last night at some point...or the night before? I don't remember. But ARW gave me the The and I added the Sgt.

You are the lady with the spinning head...which they played this morning under the 5 day forecast on the news, strangely enough...I was digging through the closet looking for something to wear and I found myself singing, "La la la, la la la, lady..." :laugh:

Well you all work for me since I am the Princess remember!

YOU NEED TO KEEP ME INFORMED OF THESE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!

Dont make me feel abandoned here too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom